Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

White And Company Removals?

White And Company Removals?

Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:06 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light
Cool White And Company Removals?

Has anyone used White and company to transport there house items to Brisbane?? Thanks Pete. Any comments?
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: White And Company Removals?

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Has anyone used White and company to transport there house items to Brisbane?? Thanks Pete. Any comments?
Hi Pete,we are about to use Whites,we are going to Perth.So far they have been helpful and there price is good.they are coming on the 11 to pack so i let you know then how we got on.At the moment we are just cleaning shoes(lots) and tools.x Irishbloo
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 5:55 pm
brown eyes!

pete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of lightpete jackson is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by irishbloo
Hi Pete,we are about to use Whites,we are going to Perth.So far they have been helpful and there price is good.they are coming on the 11 to pack so i let you know then how we got on.At the moment we are just cleaning shoes(lots) and tools.x Irishbloo
Thanks mate, hope to hear from you when they come, im cleaning my tools aswell!!! Jayes fluid!! Pete

Last edited by pete jackson; Jun 23rd 2006 at 5:56 pm. Reason: spelling
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Please could you let me know as well. Have had reps round from a few other companies and they seem more professional and the price is good. We are hoping to go to WA at the end of July.

Debs
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

irishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond reputeirishbloo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks mate, hope to hear from you when they come, im cleaning my tools aswell!!! Jayes fluid!! Pete
No worries Pete.I thought that i would need to put the Jeyes fluid on the soles of the shoes but hubby said that they will stink of Jeyes forever.The kids were helping and 7 year old boy managed to knock 9 year old daughter on the corner of her eye with the heel of one of my shoes.So Ive got lovely clean shoes but Ellie May has a black eye. :scared: x Irish
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by woody1cruiser
Please could you let me know as well. Have had reps round from a few other companies and they seem more professional and the price is good. We are hoping to go to WA at the end of July.

Debs
forgot to say my husband has prioritised things and is at present cleaning his remote control cars ready for shipment. Guess who is sorting the rest!!!!!

Debs
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

forgot to say my husband has prioritised things and is at present cleaning his remote control cars ready for shipment. Guess who is sorting the rest!!!!!

Debs
Debs,i went to college on Monday.I came home and husband said that he had been cleaning some things for shipping.He spent 2 hours stripping his jigsaw and cleaning it.(hes good really) 7 year old boy looked very baffled as to why Daddy has to clean jigsaws.Btw we were quoted £3440 for 960 cubic feet.I managed to get them knock a few pounds off once i gave them a sob story as to how the flights had costed us more money then we thought.x Irish
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Debs,i went to college on Monday.I came home and husband said that he had been cleaning some things for shipping.He spent 2 hours stripping his jigsaw and cleaning it.(hes good really) 7 year old boy looked very baffled as to why Daddy has to clean jigsaws.Btw we were quoted £3440 for 960 cubic feet.I managed to get them knock a few pounds off once i gave them a sob story as to how the flights had costed us more money then we thought.x Irish
He han't even staarted on his tools yet. Did try to sneak wheel trims for his truck in tho but made him sell them.

I have the quote in front of me and they have quoted for 1000' which is a full 20ft container. comes in at £3,021. That is before I have stated haggling.

Debs
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

He han't even staarted on his tools yet. Did try to sneak wheel trims for his truck in tho but made him sell them.

I have the quote in front of me and they have quoted for 1000' which is a full 20ft container. comes in at £3,021. That is before I have stated haggling.

Debs
Thats brilliant Debs,not sure why ive been quoted my amount.But at least its better then my first quote which was over £4000.x Sandra
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thats brilliant Debs,not sure why ive been quoted my amount.But at least its better then my first quote which was over £4000.x Sandra
could be because I am right by the docks this end so not a lot of transportation required in UK. The other end is a bit different tho.

Debs
Old Jun 23rd 2006, 9:14 pm
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

I delivered a White & company, job to Mawson lakes ,on thursday, it had come all the way from Jersey.
Job was wrapped ok ,no noted damages ,only downside was the use of 2nd hand cartons, if your paying top dollar you would think you get new stuff. ............ mm
Old Jun 24th 2006, 5:01 am
brown eyes!

Originally Posted by mr mover
I delivered a White & company, job to Mawson lakes ,on thursday, it had come all the way from Jersey.
Job was wrapped ok ,no noted damages ,only downside was the use of 2nd hand cartons, if your paying top dollar you would think you get new stuff. ............ mm
who do you work for? Kent removals by any chance? Pete
Old Jun 24th 2006, 7:55 am
Banned

mr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond reputemr mover has a reputation beyond repute

who do you work for? Kent removals by any chance? Pete
NO pete i,m a contractor to www.grace.com.au ........Kents are fairly small compared to Grace.
..............mm
Old Jun 24th 2006, 2:58 pm
Just Joined

Pomdownunder is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes Pete we used the Poole branch in September 2004 and I must say they were pretty bad!! Had alot of damaged furniture on arrival at this end and had to make a difficult claim which finally went through!

I would strongly recommend using someone else even if they are a bit more .

Pomdownunder
Old Jun 24th 2006, 6:10 pm
Down Under

nicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud ofnicktork has much to be proud of

We used them in March and our stuff is now awaiting customs clearance in Melbourne.

I can't fault the blokes who came to pack: they really did a thorough job making sure that the breakables were well protected. One cup of tea each, a quick smoke break (in their van), very pleasant and well organised.

We paid £800ish for 30 cartons - virtually a full Luton vanload - which was much less than we were expecting to pay.

Will reserve judgement until we are reunited with our things in 2 weeks time, but 10/10 for the service at this end.

NickT

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.