Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whinging Ausssie Teacher

Whinging Ausssie Teacher

Old Feb 13th 2003, 12:18 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Whinging Ausssie Teacher

This countries full of whingers do they not understand its the promissed land for Poms , bloody whingers its a great country for kids just bring your toilet to school minor thing.

THIS morning I woke and went to my job within the education system, where I see insufficient resources limiting the learning opportunities of students on a daily basis. I earned my pay and paid my taxes.

After work, I picked up my young son from school, where insufficient funding has meant that he does not have a toilet block within easy access of his classroom. I finally return home to find a terrorist awareness package in my letterbox, complete with a fridge magnet and colour photographs. A priority of the Prime Minister, no less.

They are so interesting to me, the priorities of our Government. While claiming that military action in Iraq - and a counter-terrorism package - are necessary to secure our future, we fail to invest adequately in that future we are trying to secure - our children's. The counter-terrorism package is nothing but propaganda to naturalise military action. It is a Government-endorsed advertisement for war.
SAMANTHA STEVENSON, Landsdale.

Old Feb 13th 2003, 11:11 am
UDS
Forum Regular

UDS is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Whinging Ausssie Teacher

Originally posted by pommie bastard
This countries full of whingers . . .
The words "pot" and "kettle" leap at once to mind.
Old Feb 13th 2003, 10:45 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by UDS
The words "pot" and "kettle" leap at once to mind.
Have been here a time stay here long enough and it could happen to you?

Old Feb 14th 2003, 1:18 am
2thick

Have been here a time stay here long enough and it could happen to you?
Have no doubt the Australian whinge quotient will reduce significantly when you get your sorry a*** out of there and come back here. OH NO!!

Very late here, Good night PB hope you enjoying work!

Old Feb 14th 2003, 1:48 am
Banned

Originally posted by 2thick
Have no doubt the Australian whinge quotient will reduce significantly when you get your sorry a*** out of there and come back here. OH NO!!

Very late here, Good night PB hope you enjoying work!
Do not count on that one whinging Pom gets replaced by another no one is unreplaceable even me, , Wish I was enjoying work had to hide away a bit after the England match , saying that the OB was full of guys with England shirts on thursday night seems we here are more proud than you lot in the UK win or lose we are English and no convict race will keep us down long live the Barmy Army.
Old Feb 14th 2003, 1:59 am
Dudley

Do not count on that one whinging Pom gets replaced by another no one is unreplaceable even me, , Wish I was enjoying work had to hide away a bit after the England match , saying that the OB was full of guys with England shirts on thursday night seems we here are more proud than you lot in the UK win or lose we are English and no convict race will keep us down long live the Barmy Army.
Not interested in keeping you English down - just out.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 2:16 am
Banned

Originally posted by Dudley
Not interested in keeping you English down - just out.
Well Dud that makes sense heres me thinking that Australia , welcomes their ex -jailers and you have bust me bubble , so why not let in more ragheads got to be better than Poms , only problem may be are they good bricklayers.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 2:26 am
Forum Regular

colind is an unknown quantity at this point

only problem may be are they good bricklayers.

There's a particularly well known construction company in Saudi, good family company. What do you reckon, PB, they'd be used to the desert and the heat!
Old Feb 14th 2003, 2:39 am
Dudley

Originally posted by colin
There's a particularly well known construction company in Saudi, good family company. What do you reckon, PB, they'd be used to the desert and the heat!
Ahh, circling the wagons? What strange bed-fellows have we here?

Actually, your remarks are not Cricket!

But since you mentioned it, maybe we should let in a few select ragheads - the secretive effective types. Get 'em to develop a kind of myxomatosis for Poms- nothing too deadly - just strong enough to give give them home seeking tendencies. Perhaps also to cure once and for all the mad dog syndrome.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 2:49 am
Forum Regular

colind is an unknown quantity at this point

But since you mentioned it, maybe we should let in a few select ragheads - the secretive effective types. Get 'em to develop a kind of myxomatosis for Poms- nothing too deadly - just strong enough to give give them home seeking tendencies. Perhaps also to cure once and for all the mad dog syndrome.

Friendly banter, Dud, old boy, nothing more than that. We Poms need to give as good as we get to survive here! For the record, I am very happy with my decision to move to Australia so would hope to avoid the "home seeking weaponry" for the time being at least. Mad dog cure might be useful, on the other hand...
Old Feb 14th 2003, 3:09 am
Banned

Thank god its not Cricket by the way whats fats Boys mum packing drugs in his lunch box for , can she not spot the differance between them and smarties.
Poor boys up to his chin in trouble again if it not taking cash on the side its doggy phone calls now his mums let him down.
The ragheads at lest stay off the falling down water and cannot bet plus wrap their women up well , some can play cricket, Yeah give them a go anythings better than fat boy.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 4:12 am
Dudley

Thank god its not Cricket by the way whats fats Boys mum packing drugs in his lunch box for , can she not spot the differance between them and smarties.
Poor boys up to his chin in trouble again if it not taking cash on the side its doggy phone calls now his mums let him down.
The ragheads at lest stay off the falling down water and cannot bet plus wrap their women up well , some can play cricket, Yeah give them a go anythings better than fat boy.

Agreed - bit easily mislead - must come from having things too easy.

How about blindfolding the Aussie team to give them poor Pommies a chance?

If that fails, we could try tying one hand behind their back as well.

Last edited by Dudley; Feb 14th 2003 at 4:17 am.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 4:20 am
Banned

Agreed - bit easily mislead - must come from having things too easy.

How about blindfolding the Aussie team to give them poor Pommies a chance?

Not a great follower of the game but if you lot can cause an upset at Football well whos knows maybe we can beat you at cricket seeing how your little boys reacted at losing one test match to us , god know how you would cope with us kicking you out of the world cup , bats connecting with heads?

Old Feb 14th 2003, 4:31 am
Dudley

Not a great follower of the game but if you lot can cause an upset at Football well whos knows maybe we can beat you at cricket seeing how your little boys reacted at losing one test match to us , god know how you would cope with us kicking you out of the world cup , bats connecting with heads?

Cann't say I follow it either - never been invited to play on the team - just gets boring on the TV seeing them Pommies ducking all the time - should show something interesting like catscradle competitions.

Didn't know there was a world cup until you mentioned it the other day. Cann't stand those sissy boys hugging and kissing after every kick - give it the flick.

Old Feb 14th 2003, 4:42 am
Banned

Cann't say I follow it either - never been invited to play on the team - just gets boring on the TV seeing them Pommies ducking all the time - should show something interesting like catscradle competitions.

Didn't know there was a world cup until you mentioned it the other day. Cann't stand those sissy boys hugging and kissing after every kick - give it the flick.

Wrong world cup Pal this one on now uses a bat and ball , though your boys do seem to hug each other a bit to often for my liking after they get a player out.
What with all your all gay Marti-Gras it does seem iffy and the fact you need to import red blooded Poms to breed with your women ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.