Whingers

Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:36 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice
Default Re: Whingers

Originally Posted by Emzee
Don't even go there mate, are you looking for a fight or something
I'll arm wrestle you

Loser gets the digestives
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:38 pm
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by fireeater
I'll arm wrestle you

Loser gets the digestives
Ok that's a deal, yum yum
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:40 pm

fireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nicefireeater is just really nice

Ok that's a deal, yum yum
You'll need a decent cup of tea then....try Nerada teabags
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:42 pm
Back in Uk and loving it

Emzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant futureEmzee has a brilliant future

You'll need a decent cup of tea then....try Nerada teabags
Nerada ?, what the hell are they ?, are you being a traiter again ? , you are supposed to say i need a nice cup of PG tips or Tetley
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:44 pm

Nerada ?, what the hell are they ?, are you being a traiter again ? , you are supposed to say i need a nice cup of PG tips or Tetley
Which, of course, you can get OK. you can have a nice cup of English Breakfast with your biccies

I'll have me timtams, and a long Black
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:52 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Which, of course, you can get OK. you can have a nice cup of English Breakfast with your biccies

I'll have me timtams, and a long Black
Have you tried the chocolate chilli TimTams?

They've got a hot kick..ummmmmm
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:54 pm

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Have you tried the chocolate chilli TimTams?

They've got a hot kick..ummmmmm
Not yet

I've been left with a packet of butternut cookies
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:58 pm
Account Closed

Not yet

I've been left with a packet of butternut cookies
Bleedin butternut cookies? Butternut cookies?

And I thought Caroline was a compassionate wooooman

I hope she brings you back one helluva present
Old Oct 20th 2005, 12:59 pm

Bleedin butternut cookies? Butternut cookies?

And I thought Caroline was a compassionate wooooman

I hope she brings you back one helluva present
Duty free Vodka I hope

Mine's running out
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

NKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond reputeNKSK version 2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BazzaMatthews
Ok so this isn't going to win me many friends on here but..... let me just say this isn't aimed at any individuals and isn't meant as criticism just observation.

I have been using this forum for a couple of weeks now as I am just starting out trying to get a Visa (I may already have a job lined up!!!!). I am amazed at the negative vibes in many of the threads. People seem to keep judging the place by British standards they are used to. Newsflash folk - you ain't in Britain - so you can't get fu**ing mcvities biscuitsd or Iron Brew and Yes it is ****ing hot - etc etc etc - That is because it is Australia not Kent or Essex or any other county - Get used to it - Put up or shut up!!!

Is it any surprise the Australians refer to us as "whinging pommes"?

Right thats the end of my ... er... whinge I suppose!!!!!

Bazza.
The Aussies can whinge with the best of us. I've worked with Aussies in otrher countries - "Not as good as Tim Tams" "Where's the vegemite?" Can't believe you can't get Aussie rules on the TV"

I have a theory about the 'Whinging Pom' soubriquet. The Aussies don't like to rock the boat about anything - look at the quality of the media and the lack of outcry about most things in Australia.

The Brits have a history of rocking the boat in their own country - that's why the country has been so successful over the last 300 years - people stand up and say - 'Hey, what about trying it this way' (e.g. "what about introducing some competition to the supermarket cartel?")

The Aussies can't cope with 'boat-rockers' it threatens the perceived stability and status quo. So boat rockers are.....'whinging poms'.

Now you watch my arse get flamed!!!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:05 pm

Originally Posted by NKSK version 2
The Aussies can whinge with the best of us. I've worked with Aussies in otrher countries - "Not as good as Tim Tams" "Where's the vegemite?" Can't believe you can't get Aussie rules on the TV"

I have a theory about the 'Whinging Pom' soubriquet. The Aussies don't like to rock the boat about anything - look at the quality of the media and the lack of outcry about most things in Australia.

The Brits have a history of rocking the boat in their own country - that's why the country has been so successful over the last 300 years - people stand up and say - 'Hey, what about trying it this way' (e.g. "what about introducing some competition to the supermarket cartel?")

The Aussies can't cope with 'boat-rockers' it threatens the perceived stability and status quo. So boat rockers are.....'whinging poms'.

Now you watch my arse get flamed!!!
You can get Hobnobs, you know
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:06 pm
Account Closed

You can get Hobnobs, you know
Is that legal over here then
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:07 pm

Is that legal over here then
Oh, perfectly legal...I've hobnobbed with a few Aussies
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:09 pm
Account Closed

Oh, perfectly legal...I've hobnobbed with a few Aussies
Ahhhh but were they covered in chocolate
Old Oct 20th 2005, 1:11 pm

Ahhhh but were they covered in chocolate
The Aussies???? I've not been to one of those clubs yet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.