Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

whingeing pommie bastard

whingeing pommie bastard

Old Aug 11th 2003, 7:48 pm
yer twistin mi melons man

johanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nicejohanne is just really nice
Default whingeing pommie bastard

Is it just me but is pommie bastard just that ( a moaning pom ) or is he just sad and lonely and likes to moan and whinge about everyone and everything what a sad existance he must lead.Does he not have a kind word for no-one? Oh well must go, cos im starting to go on like the moaning fart arent i. To all out there who is looking to go to aussie go 4 it and make it the best u can, you only live once and if we all listened to pb we would all look like victor meldrew..:PARTY:
Old Aug 11th 2003, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

You have summed him up nicely. He is heading back to England in a couple of weeks, unfortunately he will probably still use this site, he loves to give his distorted views out.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 10:24 pm
Carol in Oz

Default Re: whingeing pommie bastard

Originally posted by johanne
Is it just me but is pommie bastard just that ( a moaning pom ) or is he just sad and lonely and likes to moan and whinge about everyone and everything what a sad existance he must lead.Does he not have a kind word for no-one? Oh well must go, cos im starting to go on like the moaning fart arent i. To all out there who is looking to go to aussie go 4 it and make it the best u can, you only live once and if we all listened to pb we would all look like victor meldrew..:PARTY:

I reckon if you put nothing into life then you get nothing out. Sums up PB for me. Nothing but negative thoughts going in and nothing but negativity coming out.

But on a serious note PB I hope you will be happier when back in the UK. Life is too short.

Carol

Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Wilf is an unknown quantity at this point

Do you know that no-one else has EVER said anything like this before. You have managed to put your finger on something here that has been evading everyone else on the site for all this time. How do you do it? You are a psychic? I bet you can see right into people's thoughts can you not? Spooky stuff.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:39 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

This yet again proves the worth of a Pom refugee , not made a go of it in the UK and dreaming of the easy life , good luck and God help Australia .

Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:42 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by tinaj
You have summed him up nicely. He is heading back to England in a couple of weeks, unfortunately he will probably still use this site, he loves to give his distorted views out.
The thought of you helping to keep the retired here fills me with no hope for Australia.

AS ONE of a few hundred thousand self-funded retirees who in the past two years has seen a meagre nest egg decrease dramatically and has virtually no income, I look with absolute amazement as our State Government balances its Budget by simply increasing taxes.

Our family has learnt how to budget by decreasing our outgoings such as food, clothing, holidays and every other consumable. We understand that no one is going to increase our income with a handout, so we manage according to our financial environment.

It is time we elected politicians who understood that the taxpayer is not a bottomless pit. Any government that increases stamp duty, emergency services tax (now passed to local government) and virtually all other essential services while most people struggle to pay for essentials will have to hope that the voters have short memories - they are not likely to get a second chance after so many broken promises.
D. CROKER, Mindarie.
Old Aug 11th 2003, 11:52 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Carol_in Oz
I reckon if you put nothing into life then you get nothing out. Sums up PB for me. Nothing but negative thoughts going in and nothing but negativity coming out.

But on a serious note PB I hope you will be happier when back in the UK. Life is too short.

Carol
You have no idea I mock the failed who seem to be bringing their lack of ambition to Australia , the Poms have a bad name here because Australia attracts the bottom end of the UK work force.
Australia is lacking in many things and opening the door to those who cannot cope with a a big economy like Great Britain will not help it.
Pray explain why the trades such as Hairdressing , Brickies , Grease Monkeys and the like even get points when over a Million people in Australia are seeking work.

Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Australia attracts the bottom end of the UK work force.

Obviously you count yourself amongst these people from the UK workforce, well once again I'd have to agree.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:10 am
Banned

Originally posted by Kiwipaul
Obviously you count yourself amongst these people from the UK workforce, well once again I'd have to agree.
You can judge , I doubt that no job here is lower down the scale than being a goverment paid leech ,good morning Paul.

Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

You can judge , I doubt that no job here is lower down the scale than being a goverment paid leech ,good morning Paul.

I don't know being a public company leech must be about equivilent. Good morning PB.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:20 am
Banned

I don't know being a public company leech must be about equivilent. Good morning PB.
No we have covered this before no public companies no leeches to live off their taxes , looks wet and windy here in Perth , hows your day.

Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

No we have covered this before no public companies no leeches to live off their taxes , looks wet and windy here in Perth , hows your day.

Bit overcast here at the moment, but no rain, expect I could count the no of times it's rained in the last 12 months on the fingers of both hands.
Having your last fling on the internet before you pack it in on Friday??
It's Brisbane annual holiday tomorrow, so we all get a day off. Another beach day beckons.
Old Aug 12th 2003, 12:42 am
Banned

Bit overcast here at the moment, but no rain, expect I could count the no of times it's rained in the last 12 months on the fingers of both hands.
Having your last fling on the internet before you pack it in on Friday??
It's Brisbane annual holiday tomorrow, so we all get a day off. Another beach day beckons.
Yeah last day Friday so I will have to find a job that expects a return on my labour but better to jump off a sinking ship than go down with it, you have little rain in Bisbane strange how its tropical there.

Old Aug 12th 2003, 1:14 am
Y Ddraig Goch

Location: Body is in Brissie. Heart and soul has long flown home.
Ceri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to allCeri is a name known to all

you have little rain in Bisbane strange how its tropical there.

Brisbane is surprisingly dry.. it doesn't get much rain. When I first moved here I wondered where they get their water from... if this was Britain there would be a constant hose pipe ban on. It's not Tropical.. it's sub tropical. It gets less rain than the tropical north.
But when it rains... it rains! last really heavy rain we had was around feb I think, which it rained for days.. I remember it because it washed half my land away. and my building work on the house was held up for a few weeks. Most of our rain and storms are in the summer months. Winter is usually very dry... not much rain.

Cheers
Old Aug 12th 2003, 2:10 am
Keelie

Hi Pommie.B. wonder if you happened to read the article in one of the Aussie papers last week dealing with retirement savings?
"Australia is the only country in the world where retirement savings are taxed three times - the contribution stage, the earnings on the investments, and when you withdraw your final benefits"
The rest of the article is a bit of a downer too.
We too are taxed to the hilt here in Canada , however I was under the impression that the taxes in Oz were less draconian... seems not.

We have close Irish friends here, who are returning to ireland when they retire...seems their incomes will be treated more favourably, and too the gov't treats retirees very well.
As for the weather question, they've already bought a small apartment in S.of France..paid 75 thous.U.K. pounds...needs some work, we're volunteering to do some painting.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.