Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

wheres my cash Mr Rudd!!

wheres my cash Mr Rudd!!

Old May 14th 2009, 12:51 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default wheres my cash Mr Rudd!!

only two days to go and no sign as yet!
Old May 14th 2009, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to beholdThe_Wookie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: wheres my cash Mr Rudd!!

My wife doesn't have hers yet either.
Old May 14th 2009, 1:39 am
Forum Regular

mike08 is on a distinguished road

me neither
Old May 14th 2009, 3:01 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Have you submitted last year's tax return yet?
Old May 14th 2009, 3:55 am
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

We just got ours today
Old May 14th 2009, 3:56 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by overthemoon
We just got ours today
is that why you are over the moon?
Old May 14th 2009, 3:57 am
Forum Regular

overthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to alloverthemoon is a name known to all

Originally Posted by renth
is that why you are over the moon?
oh yeh
Old May 14th 2009, 4:49 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

we haven't had ours, i believe it's gone to the accountant we used last year to do our tax.
They messed up!
If that is the case, the last i heard they were trying to get it back and then it will be paid to us by the end of May!
Old May 14th 2009, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Yes, and it normally goes into by bank.......
Old May 19th 2009, 11:58 am
Just Joined

PoshPom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mike08
me neither
Haven't had mine yet and the date has passed What do I do next? Who do I ask? Has anyone heard anything in the news about Centrelink being behind in payments...wouldn't put it past them!!
And yes I did do my tax return last year!
Old May 19th 2009, 12:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by PoshPom
Haven't had mine yet and the date has passed What do I do next? Who do I ask? Has anyone heard anything in the news about Centrelink being behind in payments...wouldn't put it past them!!
You're meant to go to the tax office website and follow the instructions I think.
Old May 19th 2009, 1:33 pm
Forum Regular

Styler is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by PoshPom

Did you pay any tax though?

My OH did a tax return, but didn't pay tax so didn't get anything.

If you did pay tax, then look here for details on how to get it. It's the tax office you need to contact, it's nothing to do with centrelink.
Old May 19th 2009, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

bjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nice

I got mine but it was posted to the wrong address. So it took another 2 weeks to redirect.
Old May 19th 2009, 9:53 pm
Cobbalobs

grossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to allgrossenbol is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bjddavies
I got mine but it was posted to the wrong address. So it took another 2 weeks to redirect.
We changed addresses in December and although we phoned the Tax Office and changed addresses the cheque went to the old address, luckily we know the people who rented our old property, just a thought!
Old May 19th 2009, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

bjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nicebjddavies is just really nice

Originally Posted by grossenbol
We changed addresses in December and although we phoned the Tax Office and changed addresses the cheque went to the old address, luckily we know the people who rented our old property, just a thought!
Same with me. I changed it a few months back and they still posted it to the old address. Luckily the redirection service worked on this occaision.

ATO are a bit slow in this respect.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.