Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where's Grayling

Where's Grayling

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 6:55 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where's Grayling

where are youuuuuuu????

Has anyone heard from Grayling lately? I now he is back from OZ but from what I can see he has not posted on here lately or am I missing him each time.....

G if you are reading this please say something......missing your posts..

Cheers

P
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 7:44 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

He's back, had some *interesting* experiences which he commented on a few days back, and then went fishing, which may explain his absence.
Old Jul 23rd 2004, 8:08 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bundy..so he is sitting by a riverbank with his good pommie beer chilling !!!!Good for him...

Old Jul 23rd 2004, 11:29 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, he went fishing for a week.
or that's what he tells his missus anyway
Old Jul 24th 2004, 7:57 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Bix
Yes, he went fishing for a week.
or that's what he tells his missus anyway
Yep
I went fishing.

Never caught a bloody thing.

Spent a week in Brechin. Nice place and lots of nice places around.

If you really want to live near a beach and buy an 'Affordable' house (lots around £50000 or less) then move to the East coast of Scotland.

I will post a few more 'thoughts' soon.

Best wishes

G
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:06 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

The low house prices probably reflect the low temperatures
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Grayling
and we were all hoping to come round for some pan fried fresh fish
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:23 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by debsy
Grayling
and we were all hoping to come round for some pan fried fresh fish
Debsy,
Lots of people dislike boning fish.........but I guess it's easy to bone the one that got away.
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally posted by Bix
Debsy,
Lots of people dislike boning fish.........but I guess it's easy to bone the one that got away.
lol Bix

Never mind, we would have probably choked on the bones anyway.

Mind you I had a lovely freee whole sea bass charcoal grilled to perfection topped with some freshly squeezed lemon juice - yum
Old Jul 24th 2004, 8:51 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Actually I dislike fish Debsy.
Got to remember I am a pastyman

I am still trying to work out where you are on the Med.
One day you will tell me I am sure
Old Jul 24th 2004, 10:16 pm
Live the moment

Originally posted by Grayling
Yep
I went fishing.

Never caught a bloody thing.

Spent a week in Brechin. Nice place and lots of nice places around.

If you really want to live near a beach and buy an 'Affordable' house (lots around £50000 or less) then move to the East coast of Scotland.

I will post a few more 'thoughts' soon.

Best wishes

G
Hiya G

I was wondering where you had got to......looking forward to your "thoughts" soon.

Shame about the fishing...!!speak soon

P
Old Jul 25th 2004, 12:39 pm
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see you're back Grayling. I seem to have become secretary to half the fourm these days
Old Jul 25th 2004, 3:26 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Originally posted by bundy
Good to see you're back Grayling. I seem to have become secretary to half the fourm these days
Aye G,
She's a bit rusty but doing some good never the less
Old Jul 25th 2004, 7:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by Bix
Actually I dislike fish Debsy.
Got to remember I am a pastyman

I am still trying to work out where you are on the Med.
One day you will tell me I am sure
Oh I though that I told you