Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Wheres the 30c chinaman thread gone?

Wheres the 30c chinaman thread gone?

Old Sep 14th 2005, 12:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wheres the 30c chinaman thread gone?

A thread was on earlier about a Channel 9 news article re clothing firm moving business to China. It was getting quite interesting. I then went for lunch (not a bowl of rice by the way!) and the thread has now gone?

Anyone care to explain?
Old Sep 14th 2005, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wheres the 30c chinaman thread gone?

Originally Posted by manxfamily
A thread was on earlier about a Channel 9 news article re clothing firm moving business to China. It was getting quite interesting. I then went for lunch (not a bowl of rice by the way!) and the thread has now gone?

Anyone care to explain?
It was cos Freddy started it - and Freddy was our old friend Fuzzy.

He was quickly banned and all his threads are gone too..
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:00 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by manxfamily

Anyone care to explain?
Deleted mate Freddy revealed himself as Dozy **** and had a bit of a gloat so it's gone
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Wheres the 30c chinaman thread gone?

LOL @ "Chinaman."

Only in the UK...
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
LOL @ "Chinaman."

Only in the UK...
I think that's racist Where's Duz e ***** when you need him
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:04 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Bah! Missed the response! Oh well ... nice to see I was on the money. Oh and Fuzzy ... your other alter-egos, no matter how nicely you pad them out are all equally transparent. Best get a new job mate, because you're shite at being a troll...
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:10 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nickyc
He was quickly banned and all his threads are gone too..
Thank Duck for that!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Hutch
Bah! Missed the response! Oh well ... nice to see I was on the money. Oh and Fuzzy ... your other alter-egos, no matter how nicely you pad them out are all equally transparent. Best get a new job mate, because you're shite at being a troll...
I agree, stands out a mile that it's him, a few other "suspect" threads today as well........ just wonder what sort of sad b*stard sits on a PC desperately trying to stir things up?

Needs to get a ducking life!!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:21 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bridiej
I agree, stands out a mile that it's him, a few other "suspect" threads today as well........ just wonder what sort of sad b*stard sits on a PC desperately trying to stir things up?

Needs to get a ducking life!!
lol - ai - still tickles me that he's probably got this little book with all his log-ins in along with the bollocks history he's made up for them. Staggeringly sad ...
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:24 pm

lol - ai - still tickles me that he's probably got this little book with all his log-ins in along with the bollocks history he's made up for them. Staggeringly sad ...

And I bet he's got a big sticker on it that says "My Bible" and a cut out picture of Lara Croft on the cover because he thinks she's real!!!
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:25 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

And I'm his next project

Must have taken up all of two lines writing a profile for me.
(excuse me being generous to meself)
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:25 pm

I'm more interested in staying on topic and finding out where I can buy my Chinaman for 30c
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:32 pm

gruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond reputegruffbrown has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bix
And I'm his next project

Must have taken up all of two lines writing a profile for me.
(excuse me being generous to meself)
You may want to check out 'Rushman' s last posts, same MO as fuzzy, this time his target was Leslie
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:34 pm
Australia's Doorman

Originally Posted by Bix
And I'm his next project
I suspect his next project is more likely to be stroking himself off to the ink-drawn bra-adverts in the back of Exchange and Mart :scared:
Old Sep 14th 2005, 1:37 pm

I suspect his next project is more likely to be stroking himself off to the ink-drawn bra-adverts in the back of Exchange and Mart :scared:
I think you're right, share prices in Kleenex have just gone through the roof!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.