Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where are you heading

where are you heading

Old Feb 23rd 2003, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hi,

We are one of the later one's we are heading to the sunshine coast in queensland Sep 04.

Carrianne
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future

Melbourne for us hopefully, if we get STNI.
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 9:32 am
plumber39

Still not sure probably the Gold coast, only just sent off trade assessment seem,s to have taken forever to get everthing together. House been on the market 3month,s now still trying to sell . Good luck everyone !

Old Feb 23rd 2003, 10:34 am
FOX
Forum Regular

FOX is an unknown quantity at this point

Geraldton WA 13/04/03!

7 weeks and counting!
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 2:39 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunshine coast in a few months --hehehehe
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 2:45 pm
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

Brisbane area ... waiting for visa anytime now too.... house on the market .... then all steam ahead soon we hope ....
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 2:47 pm
Just Joined

bartender is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry guys - I'm hoping for Auckland. Any other potential Kiwi's out there?
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 2:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

yep we're hoping (and praying) and did i mention begging, that we will be bound for christchurch following our holiday there in april.

i know there are many others hoping to go there too. come on don't let the side down!!
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

bartender is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jajpe
yep we're hoping (and praying) and did i mention begging, that we will be bound for christchurch following our holiday there in april.

i know there are many others hoping to go there too. come on don't let the side down!!
Good to know I'm not the only one with aspirations of becoming a Kiwi. Enjoy your holiday in Christchurch. Been there before? If not, you'll love it. Maybe a thread shopuld be started for all potential Kiwis - the Ozzies seam to have one!
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 3:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jajpe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by bartender
Good to know I'm not the only one with aspirations of becoming a Kiwi. Enjoy your holiday in Christchurch. Been there before? If not, you'll love it. Maybe a thread shopuld be started for all potential Kiwis - the Ozzies seam to have one!

hi bartender,
no we haven't been before but feel that it's the place for us from all we have read and heard - not least on this forum!

can't wait for our holiday though to help confirm if it's what we really want. will be visiting wellington and auckland too though so who knows maybe we will come home and have changed our minds!!

really good idea to have a separate thread to find out where all the kiwi hopfuls are hoping to settle. why not go ahead and start one. i'll check back later and join in if you do!
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 4:17 pm
Forum Regular

wombat is an unknown quantity at this point

we are thinking about heading to perth, but its early days yet and we may change our minds, Queensland sounds nice, there is that many places to choose from its hard to decide!!!!!!!
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 4:40 pm
Forum Regular

Jeannie1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: where are you heading

Originally posted by HazelG
Hi there all

following on from the 'age' topic
can we get an idea of where people are headin in Aus (or NZ fo that matter)
I'm sure this has been done before, but think it would be useful to those of us who are relatively new to the forum

we're heading for Adelaide (hopefully)
Hazel
Hi Hazel,
We have just found this site through a Penpal from Australian News and I really wish we had found it sooner.
We leave for Melbourne on 2nd April with two kids and a dog, and would really love to get in touch with other Melbournians, current or future.
Jeannie and Douglas
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 5:24 pm
Forum Regular

The Jacksons is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

We are heading Sunshine Coast direction (July for validation) at the end of this year permenantly we hope. Awaiting visa etc - hopefully in next few weeks should hear something!

SJ
Old Feb 23rd 2003, 5:43 pm
Forum Regular

Grotbags is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Just got our visas, so hoping to head for either Sunshine Coast area or Bribie Island early April.
Old Feb 24th 2003, 3:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: UK 2 Oz, Oz 2 UK, Been there, done that, got the tee-shirt!
scrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nicescrawni is just really nice
Wink

Going out in April to Brisbane - fact finding mission.

Depending on that we hope to settle in either Brisbane area or NSW - we have relatives in both places so we see which we like the most!

Mandy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.