Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where are you going/have you gone in South Australia & Why?

View Poll Results: Where are you going/have you gone in South Australia and why?
Adelaide Central
0%
Adelaide West
0%
Adelaide South
64.71%
Adelaide North
17.65%
Adelaide East
5.88%
Other
11.76%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Where are you going/have you gone in South Australia & Why?

Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of
Default Where are you going/have you gone in South Australia & Why?

Being a bit jealous of the Queensland one.
Started one for all the South Australia'ers.

Shorty

Last edited by shorty; Jan 9th 2006 at 12:22 pm.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

shorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud ofshorty has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where are you going/have you gone in South Australia & Why?

I'll be the first one to vote then!!!!

Voted for South but it might be south or north.

Shorty
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:48 pm
Forum Regular

viccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura about

Going in March, like the hills and the north western suburbs, mmmm Barossa valley, not to live just to drink in!
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by viccollie
Going in March, like the hills and the north western suburbs, mmmm Barossa valley, not to live just to drink in!

I'll let you know when I get there
Old Jan 9th 2006, 9:55 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

We will be in Flagstaff Hill area or Hallett Cove. If we ever sell this damned millstone of a house.
Old Jan 9th 2006, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

viccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura aboutviccollie has a spectacular aura about

Lucy B are you going skiing in Barbados then or just going from lovely warm beach to a ski holiday because you're slightly deranged? (and can afford it??)
I only go on holiday where I don't have to exercise to keep warm
jealous Claire
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

Polyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud ofPolyphemus has much to be proud of

I finks youse mean Norf Eastern darling
Old Jan 9th 2006, 11:11 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Lucy B are you going skiing in Barbados then or just going from lovely warm beach to a ski holiday because you're slightly deranged? (and can afford it??)
I only go on holiday where I don't have to exercise to keep warm
jealous Claire

No, cant afford it, but going anyway! (plus I work in the travel industry...so Barbados is a freebie anyway...only paid tax for the BA flights and hotel is free. I love my job! ) Skiing I am actually having to pay for. sigh.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:28 am
Forum Regular

Not many gone or going then!!!
Old Jan 15th 2006, 8:44 am
Up The Arse!!

wengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond reputewengerboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shorty2south australia
Not many gone or going then!!!
down south mate personal preference really
Old Jan 15th 2006, 9:19 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

We'll be settling in Seaford initially. Bought some land there last year on a reccy.
Old Jan 15th 2006, 9:53 am
Forum Regular

mysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of lightmysnix is a glorious beacon of light

We are in Coro in the hills, about 12kms south-east of the city.

Nikki
xx
Old Jan 15th 2006, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

nickos12 is a jewel in the roughnickos12 is a jewel in the roughnickos12 is a jewel in the roughnickos12 is a jewel in the rough

Hi,
we are in the south as well. well placed 30ish mins city. 10 mins beach

Liz
Old Jan 15th 2006, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

hoping to move this summer.
Would like to buy in flagstaff Hill

Alison & Keith
Old Jan 15th 2006, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

alinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to allalinora9 is a name known to all

Hi
We are hoping to get to Hallet Cove , Flagstaff or Woodcroft areas! Hopefully be staggering distance from that Lucyb!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.