Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where are you from?

Where are you from?

Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

chrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of lightchrispy is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where are you from?

Me and Mrs Chrispy came from Cambridge though she is really a Yorkshire lass and i am a Southerner.. we are now in Perth shortly to move to the Hills..

Cheers

Chris
Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

Nikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud ofNikki.P has much to be proud of

Lived in Kirkcaldy on the east coast of scotland all my life, JKA is a west coaster and came to me from Troon 10 years ago - moved to adelaide 3 months ago and now living in the hills.

Nikki
Old Jul 29th 2007, 10:52 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I'm Stacey, i have Hubie Jordan and 3 kids. Originally from redditch in the west Midlands, now on the Gold Coast. What a difference
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:04 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Arizona Wurzel
A small village (200 people)in Somerset just south of Bristol to Hampton/Newport News Virginia USA 8 years and then to Mesa/Apache Junction Arizona 27 years and still loving it.
Aren't you in the wrong forum?
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:09 am
is happy to be here :)

Tiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond reputeTiawamutu has a reputation beyond repute

Lived in Sunderland, North East England.....Moved to Perth October 06.

Now renting, and having a house built in Somerly, in northern suburbs of Perth
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

Passionate Pom will become famous soon enoughPassionate Pom will become famous soon enough

Bedford in Bedfordshire until Oct 05' now Adelaide S.A
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:36 am
Forum Regular

S J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant futureS J Jackson has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Passionate Pom
Bedford in Bedfordshire until Oct 05' now Adelaide S.A
Me - Urmston Manchester - then Peterborough to Sunshine Coast
OH - Ramsey, Cambs - then Peterborough (Gunthorpe) to Sunshine Coast - now been here 4 years.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:40 am
Living the dream

kars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant futurekars has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by dave99
Hi just thought it might be fun to find out where people come from, to get things started I am from Leicester in the Midlands, recently arrived in Perth

Whos next.....
We are from Birstall in Leicester, where abouts are you from
Old Jul 29th 2007, 11:54 am
sullysdownunder

wayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to beholdwayne/kerrie is a splendid one to behold

Hi

I was born in oz Sydney but moved to the Midlands {Rowley Regis} when i was 3

Oh also from Rowley Regis .........

Now in Townsville

kez
Old Jul 29th 2007, 12:14 pm
Enjoying the good life!

SarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud ofSarahJane2007 has much to be proud of

Beckenham/Bromley Kent to Falmouth Cornwall for 5 years now Bayside, nr Wynnum Brisbane. Love it!
Old Jul 29th 2007, 8:32 pm
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice

Hi

Originally from Guisborough near Middlesbrough, North East then moved to , Barton Le Clay, Beds. Fly off to Redland Bay, Brisbane on 9th August.

Old Jul 29th 2007, 9:09 pm
G'Day!

FlyingLawyer is on a distinguished road

Born in Madeira Island (Portugal)... Left when I was 14 with mum, raised in the UK since then, am now 25 doing my degree, and plan to migrate with family (Emma 22 and Litle Lucas 4 months old) to Oz.

Now living in Redhill - Surrey... (Anyone close by?)

Last edited by FlyingLawyer; Jul 29th 2007 at 9:13 pm.
Old Jul 29th 2007, 9:16 pm
Forum Regular

trevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the roughtrevamather is a jewel in the rough

Originally Gateshead then Dunblane,Scotland. Back to Gateshead then Stanley Co. Durham and now in Crawley,West Sussex...Next year we hope to be in GC
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

bushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura aboutbushy has a spectacular aura about

Hubby,myself ,2 kids 16&13 and one big bouncy dog come from Chester. We've been living here in Karratha WA for 7 months but hope to move over to the Mornington Peninsula in Melbourne soon as we're buying a fantastic house there!
Old Aug 2nd 2007, 1:36 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Originally North Finchley, London. Now Perth, WA. Yay!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.