Where is the worst place to live in Ozz

Wikiposts

Where is the worst place to live in Ozz

Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:00 pm
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Where is the worst place to live in Ozz

Originally Posted by Ulujain
Did I disagree with that? I'm saying most of it falls within a 6 month period.
No. You write ... "misleading" ... It is not. Otherwise 6 months it is. If you want to be right all the time, be right all the time.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:27 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Quinkana
No. You write ... "misleading" ... It is not. Otherwise 6 months it is. If you want to be right all the time, be right all the time.
It's misleading in the fact that most people viewing that chart would think the rainfall is distributed fairly across the year as it is in nearly all temperate climes. (where the majority of folk on this board are from).

It isn't as Darwin and the northern half of the NT experiences a distinctly monsoonal climate.

Once again, for posterity, I'm not disagreeing, I'm just pointing out the reality of rainfall in the NT.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 10:30 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Quinkana
megs-that you?
Old Aug 9th 2004, 11:10 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
megs-that you?
That's what I just said on another thread.
Maybe a relation ?

These old crocs tend to resurface from time to time
Old Aug 9th 2004, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seang
megs-that you?
i was wondering the same earlier today! maybe megs did a WBB on us and has had to reinvent him/herself under another id! not that I've ever known megs be abusive....cryptic yes, but not abusive.
Old Aug 9th 2004, 11:46 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Ulujain
It's misleading in the fact that most people viewing that chart would think the rainfall is distributed fairly across the year as it is in nearly all temperate climes. (where the majority of folk on this board are from).

It isn't as Darwin and the northern half of the NT experiences a distinctly monsoonal climate.

Once again, for posterity, I'm not disagreeing, I'm just pointing out the reality of rainfall in the NT.
Seems you can read isohyets but not map titles. You presume on the abilities of the poor reader folk. Perhaps you presume correctly.

You can mislead people to water but you can not make it rain all the time.

Last edited by Quinkana; Aug 10th 2004 at 1:17 am.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by HiddenPaw
i was wondering the same earlier today! maybe megs did a WBB on us and has had to reinvent him/herself under another id! not that I've ever known megs be abusive....cryptic yes, but not abusive.
Obviously not taking any heed. Megs will be taking a bath until the drought breaks.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:33 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Thrud
I am not sure where the best place to live in Australia is when I eventually get there, are there places to avoid assuming you have a choice.:scared:
Kawana Island, Qld. Mile after mile of sterile, bland crapness. Streets full of uniform houses built on top of each other with tiny gardens. Why do Australians want to live like this?.

Sh*tehole.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 12:48 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Kawana Island, Qld. Mile after mile of sterile, bland crapness. Streets full of uniform houses built on top of each other with tiny gardens. Why do Australians want to live like this?.

Sh*tehole.
?

Cafe society leaves no time for gardening.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 6:44 am
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future

What is Perth Like??????
Old Aug 10th 2004, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

jaxowen will become famous soon enoughjaxowen will become famous soon enough

does anybody live in adelaide? it seems to be the place that all those of us going through the points system seem to be offered as 'most suitable' it looks nice in the books - is there a catch?

jax
Old Aug 10th 2004, 9:10 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jaxowen
does anybody live in adelaide? it seems to be the place that all those of us going through the points system seem to be offered as 'most suitable' it looks nice in the books - is there a catch?

jax
Dont know about a catch
If you do a search for posts by podgypossum,Stevebannister and mr.mover -they are Adelaide bound/there.

Also there is a site for adelaide expats-maybe if you pm podgypossum or Bix they will have the url for it.
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:12 am
BE Enthusiast

honeybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant futurehoneybob has a brilliant future

what's gold coast like, anyone!!!!!!
Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:20 am
ABCDiamond

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Kawana Island demographics show that area to be be very popular with migrants from New Zealand. QLD on average has 3% NZ born living in the State. Postcode 4557 (including Kawana Island) has 7% NZ born.
UK born is 2nd most common for migrants after NZ.

Other statistics show 3 times as many flats in the area, compared to QLD in general, and 43% of property in the area is also rented, as opposed to owner occupied.

Old Aug 10th 2004, 10:28 am
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ABCDiamond
Kawana Island demographics show that area to be be very popular with migrants from New Zealand. QLD on average has 3% NZ born living in the State. Postcode 4557 (including Kawana Island) has 7% NZ born.
UK born is 2nd most common for migrants after NZ.

Other statistics show 3 times as many flats in the area, compared to QLD in general, and 43% of property in the area is also rented, as opposed to owner occupied.
Cool. Still a lot of Aussies though. There are some nice places in that area, this isn't one of them. I'd live there if you paid me. A lot.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.