Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where is the worst place to live in Ozz

Where is the worst place to live in Ozz

Old Aug 6th 2004, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Thrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant futureThrud has a brilliant future
Red face Where is the worst place to live in Ozz

I am not sure where the best place to live in Australia is when I eventually get there, are there places to avoid assuming you have a choice.:scared:
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:01 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Buggabugga isn't too popular
Old Aug 6th 2004, 8:04 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is the worst place to live in Ozz

Originally posted by Thrud
I am not sure where the best place to live in Australia is when I eventually get there, are there places to avoid assuming you have a choice.:scared:
Heard some pretty bleak stories about Darwin?
But havent experienced it myself!
Donna.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:13 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute

Great Sandy Desert?
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

well it all depends what you want out of life...city, small town, outback, rainforest, desert, ocean, surf, searing heat, year-round warmth, cooler climate....? You're talking about a country that has tropical rainforest, snowfields, and huge expanses of desert. What roughly are you looking for?

p.s. Darwin's ace....I love it and I would live there if it wasn't so hot!
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by diddy
Great Sandy Desert?
LOL!!

How about Woomera...it's a spooky place...like something out of X-files:scared:
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:27 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Well there are rough suburbs in every city, but the houses are cheap.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 9:57 pm
wombat42

The worst state or Territory to live in is probably the Northern
Territory, it has the highest crime rate in the country and it is mostly desert and the top part around Darwin is hot and humid.
It is full of drunks, madmen and escaped or wanted
criminals on the run from the eastern states.

Last edited by wombat42; Aug 6th 2004 at 9:59 pm.

Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:02 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by wombat42
The worst state or Territory to live in is probably the Northern
Territory, it has the highest crime rate in the country and it is mostly desert and the top part around Darwin is hot and humid.
criminals on the run from the eastern states.

I would have to disagree.

The worst territory to live in would be Canberra where all the bloody politicians are.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:07 pm
wombat42

Originally posted by Siren
I would have to disagree.

The worst territory to live in would be Canberra where all the bloody politicians are.
Most of the politicians live in Melbourne and Sydney, but travel to Canberra when they need to at the taxpayers expense. Look at John Howard who who refuses to live in the lodge at Canberra but lives at Sydney.

Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:09 pm
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

Like Bill Bryson said in his book... " It's like a f*** ZZ Top Convention" :scared:
Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:10 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Most of the politicians live in Melbourne and Sydney, but travel to Canberra when they need to at the taxpayers expense. Look at John Howard who who refuses to live in the lodge at Canberra but lives at Sydney.
Most policians - except those representing the ACT - normally live in their electorates and not in Canberra. They travel to Canberra when necessary.

These electorates are spread all over Australia - not just Melbourne and Sydney!

John Howard is from Sydney, and represents a Sydney seat - what's wrong with him living in Sydney when he wishes to?

Jeremy
Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:11 pm

But so he should live in Sydney. Just cos he is PM doesnt mean he in not answerable to his constituants. There the ones that vote for him.

Pay peanuts get monkeys.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:16 pm
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by JAJ
Most policians - except those representing the ACT - normally live in their electorates and not in Canberra. They travel to Canberra when necessary.

These electorates are spread all over Australia - not just Melbourne and Sydney!

John Howard is from Sydney, and represents a Sydney seat - what's wrong with him living in Sydney when he wishes to?

Jeremy
I've bought petrol at the servo his old man used to own, Dulwich Hill on New Canterbury Rd.
Old Aug 6th 2004, 10:39 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Not sure I could ever bring myself to live in a place called Inaloo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.