British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   where is wilfred? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/where-wilfred-178562/)

johanne Sep 15th 2003 10:12 pm

where is wilfred?

Hiya again you lot...have i missed summat here but were as wilf gone? as he come back to blighty or is he having a rest from the insults :D
johanne

whisky Sep 15th 2003 10:19 pm

Re: where is wilfred?

Originally posted by johanne
Hiya again you lot...have i missed summat here but were as wilf gone? as he come back to blighty or is he having a rest from the insults :D
johanne

I didn't like to tempt fate by asking.

Whisky

hevs Sep 17th 2003 7:10 pm

hope the old boys ok!? oiiiiiiiiiiii Wilfo where are you, come back and make me LOL again.:D :D

Larissa Sep 17th 2003 7:34 pm

Originally posted by h garrett
hope the old boys ok!? oiiiiiiiiiiii Wilfo where are you, come back and make me LOL again.:D :D
yeah! come back! We're bored!!!!!!

chippy Sep 17th 2003 7:44 pm

Originally posted by Larissa
yeah! come back! We're bored!!!!!!
He'll be back. He likes to have these little sulks now and again. Don't forget he has his veggies to attend to...he talks to them you know.

arlene Sep 17th 2003 8:20 pm

Originally posted by chippy
He'll be back. He likes to have these little sulks now and again. Don't forget he has his veggies to attend to...he talks to them you know.

no he's not prince charles now in disguise is he:scared: :scared: :scared: that would be scary

arlene soon to be bubble free tommorow

arlene

Larissa Sep 17th 2003 8:51 pm

Oh no! What if something really bad has happened... maybe he's been bitten by a spider, or kidnapped by hoons, or can't afford to pay his lecy bill and so can't use his computer? I'm worried now... had to get out of bed to type that post :(

tinaj Sep 17th 2003 8:53 pm

Maybe he has moved over to this land of paradise as well. PB has probably sent him an email telling him how fab it is over here!!

Badge Sep 17th 2003 9:36 pm

After what appears to be an absence - he posted once a few days ago - seemed like once - then went all quiet again..

PeteY Sep 17th 2003 9:43 pm

He probably got fed up with everyone bitching at him. Everyone has the right to say what they think.....it is a public forum, not a private one after all.

In any case. Most of what he says is true, and you would do very well to listen to him.

hevs Sep 18th 2003 7:23 am

Hey! whoose bitching? (dude:D ) genuinely wondered where he is and if he's ok. I actually do listen to his posts and as i've said on many occasion, he makes me laugh out loud:D

chippy Sep 18th 2003 7:32 am

Originally posted by PeteY
He probably got fed up with everyone bitching at him. Everyone has the right to say what they think.....it is a public forum, not a private one after all.

In any case. Most of what he says is true, and you would do very well to listen to him.
Actually not that many punters have a go at Wilfo (execpt me when I'm in idiot mode). He's a big boy now...I would'nt of thought he gave a stuff about what anyone else says/thinks.

Wilf Sep 20th 2003 8:02 am

Actually not that many punters have a go at Wilfo (execpt me when I'm in idiot mode). He's a big boy now...I would'nt of thought he gave a stuff about what anyone else says/thinks.
You're right there old son. My old nemesis will not knock me off my perch. I am on holiday in New Zealand again at the moment and I am typing this using my mate's computer whilst I am waiting for this evening's nosebag.

Jesus, this place seems to get further and further behind the times. I hired Fred Flintstone's car this morning down at the Wellington waterfront and ran over a brontosaurus.

Anway, I have got to go because I need a good feed up and then a bit of shopping next week - someone's got to keep this sinking economy afloat and two pairs of trousers from Farmers (if it will still be in business on Monday) should keep them going for another few weeks here. Anyway, Hello to all.

All the best, Wilf

hevs Sep 20th 2003 8:04 am

WAy Hey! good to see you're ok Wilf. We were getting a bit concerned there for a while. Its normal on this forum to tell people when you're going away you know:lecture: :) :lecture:

karawara88 Sep 20th 2003 8:29 am

Its good to know you are alive Wilf, the forum is getting tedious without you. :D