Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where are "Those That Cannot Be Named"?

Where are "Those That Cannot Be Named"?

Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:34 pm
She's Diddy, He's Not

diddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond reputediddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where are "Those That Cannot Be Named"?

I got really fed up of this site a while ago and virtually stopped using it. Every time someone said Oz was slightly good, some plank started reeling off 50% less turnip crop, 90% increase in budgie smuggling, 40% more ugly people and so on.

So where have they all gone? New names? Banned? Got a life?

Paul.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Where are "Those That Cannot Be Named"?

Originally Posted by diddy
I got really fed up of this site a while ago and virtually stopped using it. Every time someone said Oz was slightly good, some plank started reeling off 50% less turnip crop, 90% increase in budgie smuggling, 40% more ugly people and so on.

Paul.
Who knows Paul?? Let's face it the majority of us are intelligent enough to know the same shit/shinier bucket argument and that Oz will be different- not necessarily better- we'll make up our own mind. Anyway where are you in Suffolk? We're in Woolpit. Heading for Perth early Jan. How about you?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 8:28 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Paul.
41% come January

Disclaimer - Me, not you
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:10 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Paul.

Hi Paul,

Bit of all of the above, I think. We have had a bad crop of the most irritating trolls recently. Very tedious and tiresome! No sign of Kong now for ages though....I almost miss him! :scared:
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:37 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lucyb
Hi Paul,

Bit of all of the above, I think. We have had a bad crop of the most irritating trolls recently. Very tedious and tiresome! No sign of Kong now for ages though....I almost miss him! :scared:

Its not Kong anymore,im sure his troll badge says eatstatic!!

Donna.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 9:54 pm

lucyb is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by madsad
Its not Kong anymore,im sure his troll badge says eatstatic!!

Donna.

You lost me there Donna! BTW how are things going re your daughter and the car ?

Lucy
xx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:00 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

You lost me there Donna! BTW how are things going re your daughter and the car ?

Lucy
xx

Daughter-probably sober & regreting what she did(i hope)
Car-a mess,booked in for a re-spray & new front wind screen.

Donna.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:16 am
Banned

mutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nicemutant is just really nice

No sign of Kong now for ages though
Now that is good news!
Old Nov 10th 2004, 11:21 am
G'day Mate

Boomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of lightBoomerang is a glorious beacon of light

No sign of Kong now for ages though...
Lol Lucy, i was actually wondering the same, where was he, although i dont miss him. Anyway no point in thinking about trash...

Im going to turn the heater on it's bloody freezing..

Regards,
Pedro