booboo
janeyray
emmahafryn
abergas
pookin
cresta57
grubelice
ellen1.

Are they all safely over the other side or still here? These are the members I remember when I first found the forum.

Don, I'm guessing you may know.
Old May 7th 2004, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default Re: Where are they now?

Originally posted by she'llberight
Where has everyone gone?

Gra.B
anthonykirby
footiechick
badgersmount
booboo
janeyray
emmahafryn
abergas
pookin
cresta57
grubelice
ellen1.

Are they all safely over the other side or still here? These are the members I remember when I first found the forum.

Gra B - I also wondered what happned to him - maybe he is in NZ.
Anthony went to Noosa and he was very happy in his last post and I remember him saying he was going to be on one of those tv progs about moving to Oz.
pookin, emma, Cresta and Grublice? Not seen them on here for ages.
I saw a post by abergas today. Ellen said she was not going to Oz ages ago. I think all the others still post on here though.

Anyone else got any comments. Maybe Larissa or Simone will know.
Old May 7th 2004, 7:46 pm
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by debsy
Gra B - I also wondered what happned to him - maybe he is in NZ.
Just a guess but is Gra B the moderator at *****.co.nz (ie Gray)? Gray already said he wasn't the one who banned me from there (that was the petulant site owner Robert) and I must say I always got on OK with Gra B, who knew a good few gags and had a great sense of humour.
Old May 7th 2004, 7:49 pm
Forum Regular

carryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura aboutcarryon has a spectacular aura about

Where is Podgypossum?
Old May 7th 2004, 7:51 pm
Don
Banned

Originally posted by carryon
Where is Podgypossum?
Got the hump and does her podgy stuff on a 'nicer' local forum instead
Old May 7th 2004, 7:53 pm
Don
Banned

badgersmount
Badge has started posting on the returning to UK forum, I guess he is fed up with Aus.
Old May 7th 2004, 7:59 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by carryon
Where is Podgypossum?
She sort of quite, and is now only found on Adelaide brits (look it up on a search)

For the rest: yeah, what Debsy said!
Badgersmount just 'retired' a few days ago, he'll be back!
Footie chick still regular, but not as often.
booboo - still here
janeyray - still here, and returning to the UK forum, will return very shortly
emmahafryn - don't know, does sound familiar
abergas - sometimes on here, in Perth still
pookin - in perth, not posted for ages
cresta57 - stil here I think
grubelice - is that who went to Bunbury? Posted once a while back I think....
ellen1. - yeah, not going anymore
Old May 7th 2004, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Has anyone heard from PB?
Old May 7th 2004, 9:57 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by kulu
Has anyone heard from PB?
Nope, and I believe noone has any contact with him.
If they do, they're not letting on, on this forum!!!

Would be could to hear how he's been getting on....
Old May 7th 2004, 10:12 pm
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by pleasancefamily
Badge has started posting on the returning to UK forum, I guess he is fed up with Aus.
never - he's just taking the true blue aussie thing abit too far and considering doing what all aussie's do- move to london for a few years to work
Old May 7th 2004, 10:15 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by seang
never - he's just taking the true blue aussie thing abit too far and considering doing what all aussie's do- move to london for a few years to work
In a bar....
Old May 7th 2004, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Where else would PB be?!

Old May 7th 2004, 11:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Where has everyone gone?

Gra.B
anthonykirby
footiechick
badgersmount
booboo
janeyray
emmahafryn
abergas
pookin
cresta57
grubelice
ellen1.

Hi
Yes we are still here, been in Perth now for almost a year!

yve

Old May 7th 2004, 11:50 pm
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Where has everyone gone?

Gra.B
anthonykirby
footiechick
badgersmount
booboo
janeyray
emmahafryn
abergas
pookin
cresta57
grubelice
ellen1.

Emma is in Melb, doesnt post alot, but pops up occasionally.

Cresta - Sean & Deb are here, busy with housebuilding last time I heard.
Old May 8th 2004, 3:36 am
Don
Banned

Originally posted by seang

See, Badge, you will have to come back from time to time to correct any minor errors!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.