Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where to stay in Cairns for a month on arrival

where to stay in Cairns for a month on arrival

Old Mar 28th 2005, 9:45 pm
Forum Regular

racheybabe is on a distinguished road
Smile where to stay in Cairns for a month on arrival

my daughter and i arrive 30th July, and we have been looking across the web for a house to rent fully furnished for a month. If anyone can send me some links or ideas, as the ones I have found are au$1450 a week!!!!!! I kid you not.

Anyway most help very very gratefully received.

Rachelle
Old Mar 28th 2005, 10:06 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: where to stay in Cairns for a month on arrival

Originally Posted by racheybabe
my daughter and i arrive 30th July, and we have been looking across the web for a house to rent fully furnished for a month. If anyone can send me some links or ideas, as the ones I have found are au$1450 a week!!!!!! I kid you not.

Anyway most help very very gratefully received.

Rachelle
Hi Rachelle

I have looked on the lj Hooker site and there are loads of rentals starting at $140 per week......your prob is that u only want it for a month therefore u are looking at a holiday rental thats why they r so expensive......I suggest that u contact some of the real estate agents....explain what u require and ask if they have anyone on their books that may be interested in a short term let

Good Luck