Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to stay in Brisbane????

Where to stay in Brisbane????

Old Feb 10th 2007, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

Ste&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to allSte&Dawn is a name known to all
Default Re: Where to stay in Brisbane????

Originally Posted by wmoore
We rented a house of a guy for 2 months very cheaply. He also threw in a car, internet access and cable telly, which was nice I now that he has 4 or 5 places around Brisbane but I wouldn't want to post his email address here. If you are interested, let me know and I'll PM you his email and mobile. I have no connection with him but he looked after us (above and beyond the call of duty really) so I'm happy to recommend him.
Hi WMoore,

Sounds just what we would be looking for. Could you PM us his details please?

Cheers
Old Feb 12th 2007, 1:53 pm
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pete jackson
Hi, we stayed in the Kangaroo point appartments in the 4.5 star and they where really good and the lacation was great as the are very central, can walk to the lagoon and over the bridge to the city in about 15mins. with it being central its good as you can go north ot south to see the areas that you like. Pete We are staying there when we move over at the start of march for 3-4 weeks.
Hello Please could you tell me the name of where you stayed or email address. Thank you
Old Feb 12th 2007, 1:55 pm
tedeschicat

tedeschicat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wmoore
We rented a house of a guy for 2 months very cheaply. He also threw in a car, internet access and cable telly, which was nice I now that he has 4 or 5 places around Brisbane but I wouldn't want to post his email address here. If you are interested, let me know and I'll PM you his email and mobile. I have no connection with him but he looked after us (above and beyond the call of duty really) so I'm happy to recommend him.
Hi winmore Have you posted this guy's info to me I'm getting a little mixed up from all these threads on here! Sorry if you have.
Cheryl
Old Feb 12th 2007, 11:36 pm

Nerine is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd really appreciate a copy too thanks
Old Feb 13th 2007, 2:29 am
GLR
Forum Regular

GLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the roughGLR is a jewel in the rough

You could try:

Brisbane Cottages http://www.brisbanecottages.com.au
They offer fully furnished houses on short term rents in the inner suburbs(though the website is currently down)

or

Bridgewater Terraces http://www.bridgewaterterraces.com/
2 bed serviced apartments. Great spot in Kangaroo Point. Much better value than Kangaroo Point Apartments in my experience. They're both in Kangaroo Point but BT is right on the river front near the Story Bridge whereas the other is on the junction of two main roads near to the Gabba and quite a long way from transport.

Cheers

GLR
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:00 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tedeschicat
Hi winmore Have you posted this guy's info to me I'm getting a little mixed up from all these threads on here! Sorry if you have.
Cheryl
I didn't post the info on here but I sent you a private message. Click here and you'll be taken to your private messages, where you should see one from me If for some reason it's not there, let me know and I'll resend it.
Old Feb 13th 2007, 9:02 am
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nerine
I'd really appreciate a copy too thanks
Done