Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to purchase electrical goods in Perth?

Where to purchase electrical goods in Perth?

Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

yogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the roughyogita_dabasia is a jewel in the rough
Default Where to purchase electrical goods in Perth?

Please help. As part of our shipping decision, and so many people’s advice,after factoring the shipping costs we have decided not to ship the following:

Washing machine (old and almost gone)
TV (we only have an old one but were going to buy a new LCD TV from UK for shipping)
Frigde Freezer (again 4 years old in UK)
Sofa suite (11 years old, were going to buy new set for shipping)

Can all you Perth migrants recommend websites/retail stores I can have a look at to purchase the above items at reasonable prices?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:27 pm
Devil's Advocate

EvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond reputeEvannTel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to purchase electrical goods in Perth?

Originally Posted by yogita_dabasia
Please help. As part of our shipping decision, and so many people’s advice,after factoring the shipping costs we have decided not to ship the following:

TV (we only have an old one but were going to buy a new LCD TV from UK for shipping)

Can all you Perth migrants recommend websites/retail stores I can have a look at to purchase the above items at reasonable prices?
For white goods when I shopped around found Fridge and Washer city cheapest (and nicest to deal with). Good Guys also highly recommended for eveything with a plug on it - and good deals for cash.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:29 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by yogita_dabasia

I ditto the poster above, re: the Good Guys. Also look at Rick Hart Seconds. All good stuff, mostly just out of boxes or with a minor scratch - fully guaranteed. There's one in Osborne Park for starters.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:31 pm
kneading my cushion

webgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of lightwebgum is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry, just realised that you're looking for websites. For non-white goods have a look at Dick Smith online for an idea of TV/DVD prices

http://www.dse.com.au/cgi-bin/dse.storefront