Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where in Manchester area can I buy VB?

Where in Manchester area can I buy VB?

Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future
Default Where in Manchester area can I buy VB?

In the past I've managed to find some VB on sale in the big Asda in Trafford Park but I can't get it now. Does anyone know where I can buy VB? I've done a search on the web but it just tells me where I can buy it to drink in. I need an offie.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:16 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice
Default Re: Where in Manchester area can I buy VB?

Originally Posted by Sue from Manchester
In the past I've managed to find some VB on sale in the big Asda in Trafford Park but I can't get it now. Does anyone know where I can buy VB? I've done a search on the web but it just tells me where I can buy it to drink in. I need an offie.
I was gonna say Asda as thats where I got some last

You could go out to a Walkabout bar and get some or even better get some tooheys or a crowny
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant futureSue from Manchester has a brilliant future

Yeah but I need it to take out. I want to take some to Mary's (North West Meet No 2). Maybe I'll contact Asda. If enough people request it maybe they'll stock it more often. By the way if anyone has been in Asda in Trafford park this week the renovation is great. They've put a new floor in (mezzanine) and moved all the clothes, electrical etc upstairs. Much better.
Old Nov 8th 2004, 5:58 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Beegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really niceBeegee is just really nice

Found this .....

http://www.sanza.co.uk/apps/shop/shop.asp?sc_id=1374

Bit on the expensive side tho'
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:01 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beegee
Found this .....

http://www.sanza.co.uk/apps/shop/shop.asp?sc_id=1374

Bit on the expensive side tho'
What the chuff is aeroplane jelly?!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:02 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Eh not seen any of that

Anyway more Beer hic

http://www.majestic.co.uk/webapp/wcs...=10102&colour=

and

www.australiashop.co.uk/

Last edited by Beegee; Nov 8th 2004 at 6:07 pm. Reason: More Beer!
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:05 pm
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Why on earth would anyone in Manchester want to buy VB? Yuk!!!

G
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:06 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Beegee
Eh not seen any of that

Anyway more Beer hic

http://www.majestic.co.uk/webapp/wcs...=10102&colour=
S'OK, I got it, it's a make-your-own-jelly thing ... I guess you can always add vodka ... especially if you are going to listen to the theme song
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:13 pm
Gee of the Bee Member

Originally Posted by Grayling
Why on earth would anyone in Manchester want to buy VB? Yuk!!!

G
After running many tests myself I too came to the conclusion that its no so good and gives you a shocker of a hangover due to all the chemicals in it, but each to their own.

VB best drunk in Darwin by the jug full
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:20 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Where in Manchester area can I buy VB?

i don't know if you have them in Manchester, but in West Yorkshire there is a chain called "Big in Booze" & they sell a box of 24 cans for £12.99.

C
Old Nov 8th 2004, 6:35 pm
addicted members

Bigmo&co is on a distinguished road

I dont know if you have one in Manchester but oddbinns do VBs in boxes of 24 the only thing missing is the gigantic chiller that australians have in their stores.
Cheers
Brian&Elaine
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:58 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Its a brand of jelly you can buy over here -but its comes as crystals, not as those lovely lumps of jelly that you dissolve.
So anyone who likes eating raw lumps of jelly....make the most of it, you won't find them here, its all silly crystals!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

jinxnkay is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by elaine morrison
I dont know if you have one in Manchester but oddbinns do VBs in boxes of 24 the only thing missing is the gigantic chiller that australians have in their stores.
Cheers
Brian&Elaine
oddbins 761 wilmslow rd manchester
0161 4482244
i'm not an alcoholic who can quote the address and phone number of every local off licence, its raining here and i have nothing better to do than surf the internet
hope you find some
kay
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Cheers guys
Looks like I'm off to Oddbins.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:52 am
PommieLeague

Oddbins on Deansgate have them!! yummmm, have a few for me!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.