Where to Lodge Application.

Wikiposts

Where to Lodge Application.

Old Jul 30th 2003, 9:01 am
Just Joined

Ian Coulson is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Where to Lodge Application.

Help!

I'm confused to where to lodge Application?

I'm presently residing in the Uk and I'm applying for a long stay business visa.
The form 1066 states to lodge application with the same office my sponsor's sponship was approved ( which would be sydney)

BUT

The info sheet obtained from the high comission in london supplies states to use the address in London??

Can anyone help?

Also

I'm Taking my Partner as a de-facto and we have read we need stat decs from parents etc etc. What is a stat dec and how do we get one?

Cheers

Ian
Old Aug 25th 2003, 2:51 am
Forum Regular

weefi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to Lodge Application.

Originally posted by Ian Coulson
Help!

I'm confused to where to lodge Application?

I'm presently residing in the Uk and I'm applying for a long stay business visa.
The form 1066 states to lodge application with the same office my sponsor's sponship was approved ( which would be sydney)

BUT

The info sheet obtained from the high comission in london supplies states to use the address in London??

Can anyone help?

Also

I'm Taking my Partner as a de-facto and we have read we need stat decs from parents etc etc. What is a stat dec and how do we get one?

Cheers

Ian

Hi,
I applied for my PR at the London Office with my sponsor being in Brisbane. Your Aus sponsor should forward your sponsorship approval to the UK office directly,mine did and got my PR within 2 months!
I put my application in before my approval so at least I had a file open in London to speed things along a bit while sponsorship approved,seemed to work!!
Can't help with the de-facto stuff,have you tried "www.immi.gov.au"?
Hope this helps a bit,
Fi