Reload this Page >

where is the liveliest place in perth

where is the liveliest place in perth

Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:21 am
Oz bound ,Yahoo !!!!!!!!

beachbum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default where is the liveliest place in perth

undefined
where is the best place in perth , i'm in sydney but am coming over to look at some houses , i have 2 kids but was told perth is like a london retirement home ? help me out here guys as im there in january for 2 months before deciding where to settle
Old Oct 25th 2004, 12:01 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where is the liveliest place in perth

Depends on what you are looking for and how much money you have and if you have kids and what your hobbies are?
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:25 pm

saraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of lightsaraliz is a glorious beacon of light

Fremantle can be fairly lively...
Old Oct 25th 2004, 1:33 pm
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

If you're talking lively as in going out/restaurants lively.

In roughley this order:
Northbridge
Subiaco
Fremantle
Leederville
Scarborough

And then some more. Hillary's. South Perth.

Perth is huge (well, for me!)

It all depends on what you want and how much money you have!
And where you're likely to get jobs.

And
And
And.....

Good luck