Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to live in Perth?

Where to live in Perth?

Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where to live in Perth?

Denver

Thanks very much will def give me some reading up.

Nicky
Old Feb 10th 2007, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of

Denver

cbd?

Nicky
Old Feb 10th 2007, 8:47 pm
Just Joined

dazandleesa is an unknown quantity at this point

hi, me and family still in thought stages of moving over to perth, thinking of coming out on a fact finding mission in jun/jul. Husband a bricklayer and me a travel agent anyone got any advise to offer. Anything would be useful ie areas to look at, rental properties, any connections to possible jobs, literally anything would be useful. Dont know if correct forum only just subscribed?

Thanks for you time

Cheers

Leesa and Darren
Sheffield/uk
Old Feb 10th 2007, 10:32 pm
Banned

denver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to beholddenver is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nbn8
Denver

cbd?

Nicky

Central Business District - close to the city