Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to live? I need a change.

Where to live? I need a change.

Old Jun 19th 2011, 5:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to live? I need a change.

Originally Posted by DeadVim
As I said, the outskirts are probably nice but I wouldn't want to live in the middle of it, just not my kind of place
As I said, 'even as a visitor'..was talking about you most local visitors would head for noosa river, noosa north shore, national park, sunshine beach etc. Be a shame to let Hastings st put you off visiting what is a nice area.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 5:14 am
Mostly Harmless

DeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond reputeDeadVim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fish.01
As I said, 'even as a visitor'..was talking about you most local visitors would head for noosa river, noosa north shore, national park, sunshine beach etc. Be a shame to let Hastings st put you off visiting what is a nice area.
Agree with that, we didn't have much time (we were redeeming a voucher that could only be used in the Noosa branch, thanks Granny ).

I'm more of a hinterland kind of guy anyway.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold

Hastings street is not what its all about. I just love the coast, love it love it love it! I am never moving.

Wouldnt mind sydney an hour away though
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud ofThe Flintstones has much to be proud of

Sunshine Coast