Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to live in Australia

Where to live in Australia

Old Jan 21st 2021, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

samtheman40 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to live in Australia

I lived before in Manly in Sydney. I also have travelled up the East Coast of Australia by Greyhound bus from
Sydney to Port Douglas stopping along the way. I have also spent a week in Melbourne and a few days in Perth and Fremantle. So I have seen a bit of Australia. I would love to live where it is summer all year round or summer most of the year and is a town by the beach. I was thinking of Coolangatta in the Gold Coast or Redcliffe near Brisbane or Cairns or Port Douglas or Darwin or Exmouth or Fremantle or Sunshine Coast. Which would you recommend?
Old Jan 22nd 2021, 12:03 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to live in Australia

Northern Australia summer all year round would be hell
Also depends on if you need to find a job.
Old Jan 22nd 2021, 1:33 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam. Do have a read of your previous posts, which have some good information for you.
Thinking of moving the Australia. When Covid 19 is over.
Wanting to move to Australia when covid dies down?
Old Jan 22nd 2021, 1:55 am
Forum Regular

samtheman40 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am currently living in Manila with my wife. I have also lived in Phuket and Sydney so I am use to hot weather. Yes we would be looking for work. But I have a bit of a learning a mild difficulty which makes it hard for me to get work. Also we both want a more child out beach type of lifestyle.I am
nit a fan of big busy cities. I am lucky as I rent out my hose in the U.K. and also have some savings. But I have 2 step sons who one is halfway though his studies at uni and the other one is about to finish school so work is what we need. But as my other post said I have NZ passport. I would like to stay in the Philippines it as soon as you move out of the big cities of Manila and Cebu the wages will be much much lower. I was thinking maybe Coolangatta or Redcliffe would be nice places to live. We both been so busy sorting things out in Manila that we not really had time to look
at the link on my other post.