Where to Live

Old Dec 31st 2007, 10:09 am
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where to Live

Hi dont know if i am posting in the right section but this place has me confused!!!

We are hopefully looking to apply for a visa next year but currently just trying to check out areas in which to live in. We would preferably like to be near a beach which we can surf (not to bothered if we have to drive 30mins or so).

We have been looking around Adelaide area but are not sure about the surfing there - anyone help...?

Another area we have looked at is Bunbury in South West Australia (this place looks lovely and we believe there is a good surfing beach..!?!) does anyone know what the employment is like around here my other half is a Joiner/Carpenter...?!

Cheers

Julie x x x
Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Scrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond reputeScrawni 2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to Live

Well, I don't even know where we will be settling and we are off next week

But just thought I say hi and that I hope some is able to help.

Mandy
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

POW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nicePOW148 is just really nice

With your partner being a chippie, he will have no problems getting work whereever you decide to go.

Bunbury is a really nice part of this country

Good Luck
Old Jan 1st 2008, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Scrawni 2
Well, I don't even know where we will be settling and we are off next week

But just thought I say hi and that I hope some is able to help.

Mandy
Thanx hope all goes well with the move etc!!!

Julie
Old Jan 1st 2008, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Vin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to beholdVin 'n Bin is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JuilePaul
Hi dont know if i am posting in the right section but this place has me confused!!!

We are hopefully looking to apply for a visa next year but currently just trying to check out areas in which to live in. We would preferably like to be near a beach which we can surf (not to bothered if we have to drive 30mins or so).

We have been looking around Adelaide area but are not sure about the surfing there - anyone help...?

Another area we have looked at is Bunbury in South West Australia (this place looks lovely and we believe there is a good surfing beach..!?!) does anyone know what the employment is like around here my other half is a Joiner/Carpenter...?!

Cheers

Julie x x x
Although I love Adelaide and would go back there to live tomorrow,, I have to say that the surfing isn't half as good as Bunbury
Old Jan 1st 2008, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Vin 'n Bin
Although I love Adelaide and would go back there to live tomorrow,, I have to say that the surfing isn't half as good as Bunbury
Cheers for that whats the chances of work in Bunbury...?
Old Jan 1st 2008, 2:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JuilePaul
Cheers for that whats the chances of work in Bunbury...?
Hi! If you put Bunbury into the search option, you should come up with a couple of really good threads. One of them was started by Daunted & a lot of people already in Bunbury post on there so you may find posing your questions on that thread will be better.
I would post the link but haven't worked out how to be technical yet!