Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Carlingford area schools - Carlingford High School Vs Cumberland High School

Carlingford area schools - Carlingford High School Vs Cumberland High School

Old Dec 10th 2013, 4:20 am
Just Joined

bucket is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Carlingford area schools - Carlingford High School Vs Cumberland High School

Hello,

One of my friend is moving from overseas to Carlingford area. His kid is going to be year in 10, next year. He is checking out the high schools in that area and zeroed down to "Carlingford High School", "Cumberland High School" and "Epping boys high school".

As per the school ratings website "Carlingford High School" has higher ratings than "Cumberland High School". But elective subjects for year 10 "Carlingford High School" does not have good options when compared to "Cumberland High School".

And my friend also getting mixed reviews about these schools. And he has to decide which area he will rent, depending on the decision on the school.

So if any body who has any information on these schools are welcome to provide updates.

Thanks in Advance.