Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where is he then?

Where is he then?

Old Dec 29th 2003, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of
Default Where is he then?

Who`s done Steve Bannister in, theres been no postings from him for a while
Old Dec 29th 2003, 8:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Well, there was that spell I was cooking up the other night...... something about people turning into frogs.......
Old Dec 29th 2003, 8:39 pm
WBB

did'nt he mention that he would reveal to us some mystical prophecy on the 29th.

kinda like the second coming of christ.

come on then steve, your audience awaits.

Old Dec 29th 2003, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is he then?

Originally posted by sj oldfield
Who`s done Steve Bannister in, theres been no postings from him for a while
I think he's joined a monastery
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:01 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Pollyana
Well, there was that spell I was cooking up the other night...... something about people turning into frogs.......
Ribbit.....ribbit.....
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Ribbit.....ribbit.....

Took you along time to get back online after the chirstmas delivery rush didn't it? are you going to unveil yourself as the father christmas?
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:05 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by welshboybilly
did'nt he mention that he would reveal to us some mystical prophecy on the 29th.

kinda like the second coming of christ.

come on then steve, your audience awaits.
TraceyW was supposed to tell us how she got on and then I was going to explain it. She hasn't posted so we'll have to wait! Come on Tracy, how did it go and what did he say? Probably something about travel, decorating or somebody with a name beginning with M, J, T, or D?

Steve.
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:06 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Originally posted by nosuchluck
Took you along time to get back online after the chirstmas delivery rush didn't it? are you going to unveil yourself as the father christmas?
Why? Do you want to sit on my lap?

Steve
Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:08 pm
WBB

you should know by now, steve never gives a straight answer when a question will do.

Old Dec 29th 2003, 9:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by SteveBannister
Why? Do you want to sit on my lap?

Steve

Ooh i say! come on let us know, did you brighten up our christmas, was i right, was it you>
Old Dec 29th 2003, 10:31 pm
I Know What's Going On!

come on let us know, did you brighten up our christmas, was i right, was it you>
No, not guilty. I'll leave that to the guy in the red suit! I did a bit of browsing on the site over xmas but there wasn't much to reply to. I'm waiting to see how TracyW got on.
Old Dec 30th 2003, 11:21 am
FatherChristmas

Ooh i say! come on let us know, did you brighten up our christmas, was i right, was it you>
Ho Ho Ho,

That would be me

Old Dec 30th 2003, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally posted by FatherChristmas
Ho Ho Ho,

That would be me

Come on then tell us who you are? take it you got home safe and sound. Thank you for all our presents, have a good year
regards
rach, mark and chanelle