Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where have they all gone???

where have they all gone???

Old Jul 24th 2003, 6:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all
Default where have they all gone???

Where have they all gone?? Sindy & Bill, Steve Bannister, Pleasance family, Karawara and all of the others that used to post really great Stuff.

Last but not least...........Terryg..gone but never forgotten - we miss you Uncle T!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:18 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: where have they all gone???

Originally posted by debsy
Where have they all gone?? Sindy & Bill, Steve Bannister, Pleasance family, Karawara and all of the others that used to post really great Stuff.

Last but not least...........Terryg..gone but never forgotten - we miss you Uncle T!!!!!
Still here Debsy!! Don't write me off yet! How are you? Are you still coming on the 3rd? The board has been a bit dull lately so I've just been window shopping. There's been too much going on at home the past month or two so I've really been in the mood either. Anyway, I'll see you on the 3rd, hopefully.

Steve.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Phew!!

Lets hope that all the others will pop up now!! I am flying to Uk on 29 so I will be there!! Lets just hope I dont get lost!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:25 pm
I Know What's Going On!

SteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the roughSteveBannister is a jewel in the rough

Phew!!

Lets hope that all the others will pop up now!! I am flying to Uk on 29 so I will be there!! Lets just hope I dont get lost!!!!!!!!!!!
Just follow the noise from the pub and you'll find us!
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

just how many are you expecting??????
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:35 pm
I Know What's Going On!

just how many are you expecting??????
Only 3, but Jockney is very loud

We had about 20-30 last time but I've advertised it on adelaidebrits on yahoo as well so I'm not sure. Should be a good laugh anyway.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

I hope he is as I am not in the habit of going up to strangers in pubs!!! Is it ok to bring kids
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Can`t speak for anyone else apart form TerryG who flies out in the next few days.

I dip in and out occasionaly but for the time being i can do without the hassle of reading some of the posts.

Still waiting but then it has only been a few months.

footie chick xx
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:47 pm
I Know What's Going On!

I hope he is as I am not in the habit of going up to strangers in pubs!!! Is it ok to bring kids
Yep, there are quite a few who bring kids. There is a garden out the back with swings and things. My two will be there as well.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:47 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Originally posted by footie chick
Can`t speak for anyone else apart form TerryG who flies out in the next few days.

I dip in and out occasionaly but for the time being i can do without the hassle of reading some of the posts.

Still waiting but then it has only been a few months.

footie chick xx
Hi, footie chick, how are you?

Steve.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hi Steve

How`s things your end?

Gutted we can`t make the next meet, hope you all have a good time!

We are ok very stressy here Nigel`s dad very poorly not much time left!!

Tracie x
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:55 pm
I Know What's Going On!

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi Steve

How`s things your end?

Gutted we can`t make the next meet, hope you all have a good time!

We are ok very stressy here Nigel`s dad very poorly not much time left!!

Tracie x
That's a shame, please pass on our regards. We'll have a drink for you.

Steve and Eve.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 7:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks

Holiday still going ahead at moment, but things change so quickly!

If we are in France we will have a drink and talk about Oz as if we were with you all !!

Tracie x
Old Jul 24th 2003, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Don Pleasance signed off a few weeks ago. He said he had had enough of this site and that he wouldn't be posting again. Sad I know as his posts were really balanced and informative.

I think the others are still posting, but not that frequently it seems. Maybe the trolls have got to them.
Old Jul 24th 2003, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Hi debsy,
I think that people don't bother to post anymore, because after a good thread is started (take jackies for instance on her 1st year in Oz), and get to about page 5 and it just becomes nothing but absolute rubbish. 'I'm here, your there bla bla bla'. And now the late departed Wilf is back...... Whats the point of trying to have a view.
I look and think... I will answer to that thread.....no I won't, they will be back on it tomorrow.
To be honest, I think most people feel that way, I certainly do.
I seem to just answer the 'well done' and 'congratulations' now, it is the safest.
Lets hope that August will bring some pleasant changes.

Whisky

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.