Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where are gurpreet and vigilants visa's?????

where are gurpreet and vigilants visa's?????

Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

Location: drinking champagne 24 -7!!!In the land of visa grants!
vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of
Red face where are gurpreet and vigilants visa's?????

Oh so many congratulations to everyone who got their visa's today or in the l
last few days!!!!!

but cant help but wonder where mine and gurpreets have got to!!!!!!
I think we are the only two out of that "SPECIAL TEN" that haven't got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on the edge of a total panic!!!!!!!!

congrats to all send us some karma!!!!!!!!!!and our visa's please

kind regards
Lisa
Old Oct 26th 2005, 6:56 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of
Talking Re: where are gurpreet and vigilants visa's?????

vigilant
haven't you got it yet then?????
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: where are gurpreet and vigilants visa's?????

Originally Posted by vigilant
last few days!!!!!

I think we are the only two out of that "SPECIAL TEN" that haven't got our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kind regards
Lisa
Feel for you, Lisa - its the "not knowing" thats the worst. You'll be celebrating soon too, I just know it. And then we can swap notes on what happens next......... Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Karma sent. Michelle
Old Oct 26th 2005, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

Latona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud ofLatona has much to be proud of

guess who told me to send the last one

i know you will hear soon hang in there. i feel like I'm in on this journey with you. before you know it we will be popping champaign corks. hopefully by Saturday?
before you tear your hair out call me.

good luck to gerpreet to hope it happens for you both real soon.

Denise Peter and family
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:41 pm
Forum Regular

vigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud ofvigilant has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Latona
vigilant
haven't you got it yet then?????

NOW NOW PETER

I KNOW THATS YOU TYPING!!!!!!!!

REGARDS
LISA
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by JohnandMichelle
Feel for you, Lisa - its the "not knowing" thats the worst. You'll be celebrating soon too, I just know it. And then we can swap notes on what happens next......... Fingers crossed for tomorrow. Karma sent. Michelle

Hi Michelle

thank you for your kind words

how are you have you come back down to earth yet?
did you do lots of celebrating?
SOOOOOO WELL DESERVED MY SWEETIE!!!!

KIND REGARDS
LISA XX
Old Oct 26th 2005, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Latona
guess who told me to send the last one

i know you will hear soon hang in there. i feel like I'm in on this journey with you. before you know it we will be popping champaign corks. hopefully by Saturday?
before you tear your hair out call me.

good luck to gerpreet to hope it happens for you both real soon.

Denise Peter and family

Hi Denise

See my earlier reply on this thread aimed at not your better half!!!!!!
Because you are the better half!!!!!!!

thank you soo much I really dont know how or where to start thanking you for all your support!!!!!!!

tomorrow is another day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so on so on so on!!!!!

kind regards
lisa
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

last few days!!!!!

kind regards
Lisa

Lisa,
Dont forget other are there on the waiting boat too. I am a Feb05 136-non modl applicant who is waitnig long after submitting his pcc, meds and 1022. and guess what " No new message" for another day .
Mental toughness is the key , but hay where to find it , anyone has any idea?
Nadir
Old Oct 26th 2005, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Michelle

thank you for your kind words

how are you have you come back down to earth yet?
did you do lots of celebrating?
SOOOOOO WELL DESERVED MY SWEETIE!!!!

KIND REGARDS
LISA XX
Hi Lisa, yeah - lots to do and think about. The whole thing has been a little bitter sweet as Mam quite upset about the whole thing (even though she's know for almost two years that it may happen). She's a bit better now than she was last week, but can't imagine what she'll be like when its time to leave. Anyway, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. House went on the market this week, so fingers crossed for that. Haven't you sold already? Thinking of you and all Jan/Feb/March/April and May applicants. GOOD LUCK LISA, GURPREET AND EVERYONE!! Michelle
Old Oct 26th 2005, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

last few days!!!!!

kind regards
Lisa
was only thinking of you the other day. Can't understand where they've got too. Have you contacted the CO?
Old Oct 27th 2005, 3:00 am
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

last few days!!!!!

kind regards
Lisa
Thanks Lisa (for starting this thread),

and many thanks to everyone for their support during these tough times. Thanks Michhelle and Peter (Does'nt it sound like Oscar Speech).

Hope we get it soon. Send some Karmas to me tooo...
Gurpreet

Last edited by GurpreetSandhu; Oct 27th 2005 at 3:39 am.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by GurpreetSandhu
Thanks Lisa (for starting this thread),

and many thanks to everyone for their support during these tough times. Thanks Michhelle and Peter (Does'nt it sound like Oscar Speech).

Hope we get it soon. Send some Karmas to me tooo...
Gurpreet
Gurpreet ,
i dont wanna sound like a racist or a biased person but
"dont you think waiting time for the people of sub continent is little too long then rest of the world? "
i my Meds and PCC were recieved by DIMIA on 1st spetember 2005 , remember they were requested. all i am doing now is waiting and see "Got It " mails by people who applied after me.
Any comments ,
Hope this mail doesnt offend anyone . If it does , apologies in advance.
Nadir
Old Oct 27th 2005, 11:27 am
Forum Regular

Oakie will become famous soon enoughOakie will become famous soon enough

Er, can you add me to the list too??

I seem to be waiting even longer. I only recieved med/pcc request after emailing them (5 months after submission of application). Funnily enough the requests arrived the very next day.

No visa yet, so I phoned them this week - its 'imminent'. We would like to go 1st week in december but unless we get the visa by monday, thats going completely down the pooper.
Old Oct 27th 2005, 12:14 pm
Forum Regular

GurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant futureGurpreetSandhu has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by caringgoofi
Gurpreet,
i dont wanna sound like a racist or a biased person but
"dont you think waiting time for the people of sub continent is little too long then rest of the world? "
i my Meds and PCC were recieved by DIMIA on 1st spetember 2005 , remember they were requested. all i am doing now is waiting and see "Got It " mails by people who applied after me.
Any comments ,
Hope this mail doesnt offend anyone . If it does , apologies in advance.
Nadir
Well .... Answer is Yes and No.... there are some reasons for this.. as DIMIA has marked some countries as High Risk countries and some are as Low Risk. It usually takes some extra time for High Risk Countries because of detailed background checks like physical enqueries etc... Secondly it may depend on the case load and number of applications being processed by case officers of a particular region, as they have devided all the counties into regions.

Secondly it takes anywhere between 4-8 weeks i.e. one to two months after your final documents reach DIMIA. Don't forget that some people frontload their Medicals and PCC and they get their Visa Grant as soon as a Case Officer is aloted to them. This reduces the time by approx. 2 to 3 months.

Regards

Gurpreet
Old Oct 27th 2005, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

angelico will become famous soon enoughangelico will become famous soon enough

No worries Lisa =).

I just checked Austimeline for April/May Skilled Visa applicants, there's still a lot waiting for the "The email", so I guess no reason to panick yet.

At the average of 4 to 8 weeks processing time after final documents sent, it cant be long now now for all of us =).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.