where to go???

Old May 2nd 2007, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

gina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of lightgina and danny is a glorious beacon of light
Default where to go???

hi sorry if this is long winded!!
booked flights for 16 may visiting for 3 weeks, we fly in to melbourne planning on spending a week there and then?????
what next
where would you people reccommend going to see ( brisbane sydney )etc...
also is it best to fly domestic as it looks far in a car, is it really expensive to do this, should i book internal flights before we go or once there, we are travelling me ,OH and our 7 year old lad.
Also flying home from melbourne on the 7th june

gina and danny
Old May 2nd 2007, 11:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Jacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud ofJacque has much to be proud of
Default Re: where to go???

Wow! 3 weeks isn't a lot, and it really depends on what you like as to where ppl will recommend, but I'd definitely try to see at least Sydney, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast (forget the Gold Coast- too commercial and overrun with tourists ) Visit the beautiful Blue Mountains in NSW if you get time (about an hour and a half drive from Sydney CBD)

I'd hire a car in each capital city to get around, but fly in between (unless you want to waste two days travel time between each)

Have a great holiday!!
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:06 pm
Forum Regular

layla950 will become famous soon enoughlayla950 will become famous soon enough

Have a look on here. Internal flights look to be between $150 and $250. We are thinking of doing this to save time.

http://www.ozoverland.com/transport/internal.shtml
Old May 2nd 2007, 3:28 pm
Forum Regular

amy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really niceamy0stevie is just really nice

Virgin Blue supposed to be good too! Heard they do a sort of 'happy hour' for cheap tickets but havnt figured out the day and time yet...

www.virginblue.com.au