Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where are the friday funnies?

where are the friday funnies?

Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:23 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute
Default where are the friday funnies?

feeling a bit fed up and need cheering up. Anybody got anything to make me laugh?
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:24 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

The chances of us actually leaving on Feb 18 when we have no flights, no shippers, nothing packed and NO BLOODY VISA'S?

Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:27 pm
Kiwified member

Pollster will become famous soon enoughPollster will become famous soon enough

Failing that, try the Funnies for Go Bananas thread - my best jokes of the week are on there!
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:32 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: where are the friday funnies?

Put this in a posting several days ago but u may like it:-

A woman took her young boy to the park.
She didn't watch him and when she was ready to leave had to search for him.
She found him under the big oak tree and on his back was pinned a message.
" I've kidnapped your son so if you want to see him again leave 1000 pounds in a plain brown bag under this tree tomorrow".
The message was signed "The blonde".

The woman was afraid to call the police so next day she did as instructed and placed the brown bag full of money under the tree.
She left a message on the bag.
"I think you are very cruel and don't know how one Blonde can do this to another".
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:45 pm
no longer searching

walaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond reputewalaj has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollster
The chances of us actually leaving on Feb 18 when we have no flights, no shippers, nothing packed and NO BLOODY VISA'S?

is that really when you are suppose to be leaving?

thanks poll & bix for the cheering up
Old Jan 30th 2004, 5:49 pm
no longer searching

Husband has just come up with one:

a man goes into a cafe and orders the works, everything - large cooked breakfast with all the trimmings, several buns for later and loads of coffee.

When he gets the bill he finds that it is for only 12p - He asks the guy serving, "Is there some mistake?".
He replies, "your right, it should be 10p, oh lets make it 5p"
Still confused the customer asks if he is the owner. "nope, he's upstairs, doing to my wife what I am doing to his business"