Reload this Page >

where to find work within the Building Services industy in Australia

where to find work within the Building Services industy in Australia

Old Nov 24th 2004, 9:12 am
EMJ
Just Joined

EMJ is an unknown quantity at this point
Question where to find work within the Building Services industy in Australia

I am a married,soon to be mother of 4 small children, myself and my husband are at present investigating the possibility of emmigration to Austrailia.

My husband currently works as a Contracts Manager within the Building Services industry, we would like to start looking into where woukd be the right place for a young family to live, but before I can search for a suburb we could really do with some advice on where my husband would be able to find appropriate employment. If anyone could help us we would be very grateful.
Old Nov 24th 2004, 7:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

chippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to allchippy dave is a name known to all
Default Re: where to find work within the Building Services industy in Australia

Originally Posted by EMJ
I am a married,soon to be mother of 4 small children, myself and my husband are at present investigating the possibility of emmigration to Austrailia.

My husband currently works as a Contracts Manager within the Building Services industry, we would like to start looking into where woukd be the right place for a young family to live, but before I can search for a suburb we could really do with some advice on where my husband would be able to find appropriate employment. If anyone could help us we would be very grateful.

Hello emj,

Australia is a pretty big place you could probebly do with narrowing your search to start with.Try www.seek.com or www.careerone.com for available jobs in different states.Don,t be put off if nothing comes up some jobs arn,t always displayed on certain sites.

Also i,m not sure if this is right but i think you need to be austrailian qualified for jobs like your husbands maybe someone else could help you there.

good luck dave