Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where are everyones stars??

Wikiposts

Where are everyones stars??

Old May 17th 2004, 12:37 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of
Default Where are everyones stars??

Is it just me or has everone lost their stars under their names?

Oh they're back now!! too many of these
Old May 17th 2004, 1:02 am
Phoenixuk2oz

Default Re: Where are everyones stars??

Originally posted by janeyray

Janeyray.........ya had me worried there

I was seeing stars.....and you wasn't

I thought it was ME who's been drinking [lol]

Phoenixuk2oz

Old May 17th 2004, 1:10 am
home again, home again

janeyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud ofjaneyray has much to be proud of

Originally posted by Phoenixuk2oz
Janeyray.........ya had me worried there

I was seeing stars.....and you wasn't

I thought it was ME who's been drinking [lol]

Phoenixuk2oz

hic..... I'am ok now!!!!

Old May 17th 2004, 1:12 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't just the stars - the site logged me out, and wouldnt let any of the 3 usernames log back in again! Crashed altogether earlier tonight as well.......so much for their new server!
Old May 17th 2004, 1:23 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pollyana
and wouldnt let any of the 3 usernames log back in again!
3 usernames !!!so come on who are you PB/megs ....................
Old May 17th 2004, 1:26 am
She's a bird, you know

bundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond reputebundy has a reputation beyond repute

Wasn't just the stars - the site logged me out, and wouldnt let any of the 3 usernames log back in again! Crashed altogether earlier tonight as well.......so much for their new server!

Oh. Wasn't just me then. The whole thing seems to have gone a bit nutty....just as well as I have a ton of work to do
Old May 17th 2004, 1:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by bundy
Oh. Wasn't just me then. The whole thing seems to have gone a bit nutty....just as well as I have a ton of work to do
Yep, I've notice this as well. I just tried to reply before and for the first time in yonks I had to log on and enter my password rather than it being recognised from the PC I was on.

OzTennis
Old May 17th 2004, 1:36 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by OzTennis
Yep, I've notice this as well. I just tried to reply before and for the first time in yonks I had to log on and enter my password rather than it being recognised from the PC I was on.

OzTennis
i started a tread at the weekend about probs accessing this site.

Dont know if anyone else has noticed but today in the address bar it has the sites ip address not the sites name(i.e britishexpats) which is strange

may just be some maintenance going on

off to start a "whats polly's third username "tread now
Old May 17th 2004, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

OzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond reputeOzTennis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by seang
i started a tread at the weekend about probs accessing this site.

Dont know if anyone else has noticed but today in the address bar it has the sites ip address not the sites name(i.e britishexpats) which is strange

may just be some maintenance going on

off to start a "whats polly's third username "tread now
So Megs is definitely Polly's second username?

OzTennis
Old May 17th 2004, 1:42 am
Home and Happy

Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I've just noticed the bit with the IP address too - certainly wasn't like that earlier.

As for the third user=name.......I wish I could be really clever about it, but the truth is I created it as an anonymous one so people - including the Bloke - wouldn't realise it was me when I was going through my really homesick phase. only used it a couple of times so far, but it let me get a few things off my chest.

No trolls in this house, I can assure you (the cockroaches would eat 'em!!)
Old May 17th 2004, 1:45 am
Home and Happy

So Megs is definitely Polly's second username?
I meant the 3 usernames that use this pc!!!! The second one is The Bloke!!!
Old May 17th 2004, 1:47 am
From U.K 2 Aus

Jigsaw is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by janeyray

I always finds it helps with a few beers down ya neck! Could you please tell me how you got the horse under your username - l want one too
Old May 17th 2004, 2:03 am
small steps long journey

I've just noticed the bit with the IP address too - certainly wasn't like that earlier.

As for the third user=name.......I wish I could be really clever about it, but the truth is I created it as an anonymous one so people - including the Bloke - wouldn't realise it was me when I was going through my really homesick phase. only used it a couple of times so far, but it let me get a few things off my chest.

No trolls in this house, I can assure you (the cockroaches would eat 'em!!)
....expats -makes inspector morse look like a soap

btw - hope the homesick phases get fewer and further between
Old May 17th 2004, 2:07 am
o_0

Peter will become famous soon enough

Huntsmen spiders, stars, airing cabinets oh my! You guys just don't give up!