Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where does all the NSW rego money go?

Old Nov 16th 2005, 11:54 am
Ex BE ***** Addict

arkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond reputearkon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where does all the NSW rego money go?

Where does all the NSW rego money go? I ask because its certainly not spent on the roads. I took the caravan to get its pink slip done into town and the road was so full of pot holes I nearly had all my teeth fall out. By my recconing there are 4 million cars on the roads in NSW at an average rego cost of say $350, so thats a whopping 1.4 Billion dollars! All the major road develempments are privately funded and paid for by tolls, so where does the money go? It can't all be spent on trafic control people armed with stop and slow signs surely. What I would give for 1.4 billion....I could maybe get a builder in to fix my wall....
Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:38 pm
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where does all the NSW rego money go?

Originally Posted by arkon
Where does all the NSW rego money go? I ask because its certainly not spent on the roads. I took the caravan to get its pink slip done into town and the road was so full of pot holes I nearly had all my teeth fall out. By my recconing there are 4 million cars on the roads in NSW at an average rego cost of say $350, so thats a whopping 1.4 Billion dollars! All the major road develempments are privately funded and paid for by tolls, so where does the money go? It can't all be spent on trafic control people armed with stop and slow signs surely. What I would give for 1.4 billion....I could maybe get a builder in to fix my wall....
Or help you build that obelisk...
Old Nov 16th 2005, 12:46 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Where does all the NSW rego money go?

Ask someone who cares.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:44 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Have you ever watched the film "Bambi" Arkon? Thumper was taught a phrase by his father you ought to start taking note of: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all". Congrats, you are now on my ignore list.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 1:57 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

700 posts. Congratulations. May you wake up in England tommorow and save us having to endure another 700 of your incessant whinges. England deserves you.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 2:29 pm
Proudly Deplorable

Amazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond reputeAmazulu has a reputation beyond repute

Give the guy a break. I think he's made a fair point. Where does the money go?. The roads here are sh*te. It's the same in the UK, where Road Tax is not spent on the roads.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 2:45 pm
Australia's Doorman

Hutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond reputeHutch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Amazulu
Give the guy a break. I think he's made a fair point. Where does the money go?. The roads here are sh*te. It's the same in the UK, where Road Tax is not spent on the roads.
I couldn't honestly give a shit if he's right or wrong. It's the non-stop whinging - the incessant bleating. Once, just once, I'd like him to do something other than bitch about the country he idiotically relocated to.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 6:56 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

Maybe it was all sucked into the big holes that tunnel under Sydney...
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:00 pm
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Where does all the NSW rego money go?

Originally Posted by Hutch
I couldn't honestly give a shit if he's right or wrong. It's the non-stop whinging - the incessant bleating. Once, just once, I'd like him to do something other than bitch about the country he idiotically relocated to.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Hutch again.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:07 pm
Banned

Location: I refuse to answer on the grounds it may incriminate me
Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

I nearly had all my teeth fall out. .
Your next thread should be how much you had to pay to an ozzie dentist to fix all those loose teeth
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:47 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Alot of the money is paid for all the claims made of injured people.
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:49 pm
Banned

Luke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond reputeLuke I Amyofath has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Alot of the money is paid for all the claims made of injured people.
why the canadian flag if you dont mind me asking ?
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:51 pm

Siren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond reputeSiren & Brian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Luke I Amyofath
why the canadian flag if you dont mind me asking ?

Siren (the better half is Canadian) Im a true blue dinky di Aussie
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:53 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Vash the Stampede
Ask someone who cares.

well i hate to point out the fact that YOU replied mate!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 8:55 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Siren & Brian
Siren (the better half is Canadian) Im a true blue dinky di Aussie
where in canada, Ive lived all over from bc to nfld

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.