Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where do i fly into ?

Where do i fly into ?

Old Apr 5th 2011, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of
Default Where do i fly into ?

Flying from Scotland to hervey bay, if job offer comes off
Do we fly to Brisbane and drive or an internal flight from brisbane or sydney?
Anyone recommended who to fly with aswell?
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where do i fly into ?

You can fly from Sydney or Brissie, ain't cheap though - surprise surprise.

As for airlines, I guess it depends who flies out of your nearest airport in Scotland and I'm a southerner so have no idea on that one. If you fly down to Heathrow first though, Singapore are excellent imo.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

rackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud ofrackcatt has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You can fly from Sydney or Brissie, ain't cheap though - surprise surprise.

As for airlines, I guess it depends who flies out of your nearest airport in Scotland and I'm a southerner so have no idea on that one. If you fly down to Heathrow first though, Singapore are excellent imo.
Hi

if we fly to sydney or brissie, where to we fly onto then ? maryborough?
flying from glasgow or maybe manchester..
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:47 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rackcatt
Hi

There is a Hervey Bay airport - qantaslink flies there.
Old Apr 5th 2011, 11:55 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi

Click on the link in my post. (the word 'fly')
Old Apr 5th 2011, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Click on the link in my post. (the word 'fly')
lol xxx thanks
Old Apr 6th 2011, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Cookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud ofCookster has much to be proud of

Hey,
best thing is to get a flight from UK to Sydney then Sydney to HerveyBay. Otherwise its to Brisbane and drive up!!! I would fly to Sydney then Hervey Bay.... but nice drive from brissy, not too long about 3.5 hrs from
Angela
Old Apr 7th 2011, 2:27 am
Crazy Cat Lady

Originally Posted by Cookster
Hey,
best thing is to get a flight from UK to Sydney then Sydney to HerveyBay. Otherwise its to Brisbane and drive up!!! I would fly to Sydney then Hervey Bay.... but nice drive from brissy, not too long about 3.5 hrs from
Angela
But you can fly from Brissie to Hervey, why drive up?
Old Apr 7th 2011, 2:42 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

But you can fly from Brissie to Hervey, why drive up?
depends on your connection times... if you can hop straight onto the hervey bay flight then great. But if you've got a long wait...
Old Apr 7th 2011, 2:45 am
Account Open

asprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond reputeasprilla has a reputation beyond repute

ps - what was wrong with my answer in your other thread?

I thought it was quite good.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Thank you i hadn't read the other thread, it wasn't there when i looked earlier?
so i only just got it, thanks again
Old Apr 7th 2011, 10:14 am
Account Open

Thank you i hadn't read the other thread, it wasn't there when i looked earlier?
so i only just got it, thanks again
No problem. I'll let you off this time.
Old Apr 7th 2011, 7:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by asprilla
No problem. I'll let you off this time.
Old Apr 8th 2011, 7:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by asprilla
ps - what was wrong with my answer in your other thread?

I thought it was quite good.
I can see why you asked it was a very good answer
Old Apr 10th 2011, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by fish.01
I can see why you asked it was a very good answer
It wasn't there when i was online....its a very good anwser i just didn't have it to read

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.