Reload this Page >

Where can I find second hand cars in Sunshine coast for under $5k

Where can I find second hand cars in Sunshine coast for under $5k

Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:55 am
Going stir crazy waiting!

Marie_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Where can I find second hand cars in Sunshine coast for under $5k

Help us please....
We have spent all day driving from Noosa down to Maroochydore and around again to find a second hand car for under $5k and we had trouble finding any second hand car garages!! We must have been looking in completely the wrong place.
Please can someone point me in the right direction, hire car goes back on Thurs!!!!!

Cheers
Marie
Old Apr 12th 2005, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of
Default Re: Where can I find second hand cars in Sunshine coast for under $5k

Originally Posted by Marie_m
Help us please....
We have spent all day driving from Noosa down to Maroochydore and around again to find a second hand car for under $5k and we had trouble finding any second hand car garages!! We must have been looking in completely the wrong place.
Please can someone point me in the right direction, hire car goes back on Thurs!!!!!

Cheers
Marie
Have you tried Pelican Motors in Caloundra or the couple of garages on the way out of Mooloolaba (sorry don't know the names). You can get a car for under $5k, but it's not easy. Good luck.
Rachel
Old Apr 12th 2005, 8:01 am
Going stir crazy waiting!

Marie_m is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers Rachel

To be honest we went to so many places today I wouldn't know if we went past these ones or not!! Were just looking for a cheap run around at the moment to keep us going until were more settled :-)

Marie

Originally Posted by RReed
Have you tried Pelican Motors in Caloundra or the couple of garages on the way out of Mooloolaba (sorry don't know the names). You can get a car for under $5k, but it's not easy. Good luck.
Rachel
Old Apr 12th 2005, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

RReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud ofRReed has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Marie_m
Cheers Rachel

To be honest we went to so many places today I wouldn't know if we went past these ones or not!! Were just looking for a cheap run around at the moment to keep us going until were more settled :-)

Marie
Brisbane Road Mooloolaba had the most choice for under $5k, it's worth a look