Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where Can I Find My Taxfile Number?

Where Can I Find My Taxfile Number?

Old Oct 17th 2007, 9:09 pm
Feeling A Million Pesetas

Scuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud ofScuba Steve has much to be proud of
Default Where Can I Find My Taxfile Number?

For my sponsor/agent for my 457 visa. I worked on a WHV about 5 years ago.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:09 pm
(^v^)

Possums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond reputePossums has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where Can I Find My Taxfile Number?

can you contact ATO?

http://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/pa...02_001_008_002
Old Oct 17th 2007, 10:30 pm
Forum Regular

smee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to allsmee is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Scuba Steve
For my sponsor/agent for my 457 visa. I worked on a WHV about 5 years ago.
You will have to ring the ATO on 61 132861, 8am - 6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
Old Oct 17th 2007, 11:09 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smee
You will have to ring the ATO on 61 132861, 8am - 6pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
That number either won't work from the U.K. or (if it does work) will most likely be charged as "premium rate". Better to call a standard geographic number.

From the ATO website:

"International callers can contact the Tax Office by phoning +61 2 6216 1111 between the hours of 8.00am to 5.00pm (Australian Eastern Standard Time or daylight-saving time) and ask for your call to be transferred to the appropriate area within the Tax Office. Alternatively, you can fax us on +61 2 6216 2830. Other telephone contact numbers may not work from some countries."