Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where can i buy goats milk?

Where can i buy goats milk?

Old Dec 19th 2008, 2:35 am
Just Joined

Dubaimover is just really niceDubaimover is just really niceDubaimover is just really niceDubaimover is just really niceDubaimover is just really niceDubaimover is just really niceDubaimover is just really niceDubaimover is just really nice
Default Where can i buy goats milk?

Hi everyone,

Moving to Brisbane area mid January. My son is allergic to cow's milk! Is fresh goats milk easily available?

Also can anyone recommend a good Homeopathic practioner?

Thanks in advance

Laura
Old Dec 19th 2008, 5:06 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Where can i buy goats milk?

Can't help with the homeopathic practioner, but goat's milk, soy milk and it's products are usually available in most supermarkets. If not to your liking you might want to source a farm.
Old Dec 19th 2008, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Petals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond reputePetals has a reputation beyond repute

I am lactose intolerant and use soy milk from the supermarket. Also rice milk is ok as well.
Old Jan 14th 2009, 2:03 am
Canuck/Aussie

comet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of lightcomet555 is a glorious beacon of light

I just had a look at the Coles website to see if they stock in my area (Capalaba). They do show 1 type of Goats milk in stock. So I would just check your local Coles first (or other grocery store) to see if they carry it. It might save you trips to the specialty shops.