Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where can I buy a Car Seat online in Oz that will deliver to Adelaide???

Where can I buy a Car Seat online in Oz that will deliver to Adelaide???

Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:10 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where can I buy a Car Seat online in Oz that will deliver to Adelaide???

Having problems finding anyone that sells kids car seats and delivers to Adelaide anyone any ideas??

Looked at Ebay but not so keen would rather try direct from a shop first!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:18 pm
Forum Regular

jojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to beholdjojo90 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Where can I buy a Car Seat online in Oz that will deliver to Adelaide???

Originally Posted by toon williams
Having problems finding anyone that sells kids car seats and delivers to Adelaide anyone any ideas??

I don't know if this is true or not but we were advised by several shipping agents not to take the car seats as Oz had tighter regulations regarding the fitting. Something to do with having specific types in relation to the model/make of the car. As I said, could be nonsense but we were advised to buy them over there once we had bought a car??!!

P.S Congrats on the visa....VERY jealous!!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond reputePootle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where can I buy a Car Seat online in Oz that will deliver to Adelaide???

We brought ours with us and used them until we got another one here. Not strictly supposed to but it worked out easier and you have to put them in something this end!
Old Jun 15th 2006, 7:40 pm
Just Joined

samay is on a distinguished road

/www.babyzonedirect.com.au
Old Jun 15th 2006, 8:10 pm
An Official Visa Holder

toon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond reputetoon williams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojo90
I don't know if this is true or not but we were advised by several shipping agents not to take the car seats as Oz had tighter regulations regarding the fitting. Something to do with having specific types in relation to the model/make of the car. As I said, could be nonsense but we were advised to buy them over there once we had bought a car??!!

P.S Congrats on the visa....VERY jealous!!
Well this is what we have been told hence why I am trying to buy some for when we get there!! Bit annoyed though as only just bought two brand new Maxi Cosi car seats for the kids at £250 for the two, I cant see they look any different to those I have found on line but they obviously dont sell Maxi Cosi in Oz, or if they do I cant find them!!