Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where to buy trampoline (Perth NOR)

Where to buy trampoline (Perth NOR)

Old Nov 19th 2010, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where to buy trampoline (Perth NOR)

We arrive on 30/12 (late) and our son is 4 on 5th January.

Where can I find a good selection of good-quality (safe) trampolines in the Joondalup vicinity. Does Toys R Us sell them? Are they "solid" or flimsy?

(Was thinking of getting him one for his birthday in case that's not clear )
Old Nov 19th 2010, 11:22 pm
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where to buy trampoline (Perth NOR)

Originally Posted by Family of 3

Where can I find a good selection of good-quality (safe) trampolines in the Joondalup vicinity. Does Toys R Us sell them? Are they "solid" or flimsy?

these people are meant to be superb -we're about to buy one . many times better than toys r us or super-a-mart

bigw / super-a-mart are about 300$ - these are 500$ based in brisbane but deliver worldwide special offer at moment with a free "tent" for your tramapoline.

http://www.vulytrampolines.com/
Old Nov 19th 2010, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

stuart.and.michelle will become famous soon enoughstuart.and.michelle will become famous soon enough

We got a 12 foot one from Toys r us in joondalup. It was reduced to $250 I think about 2 motnhs ago. Its very solid and has been a big success with our daughter.
Old Nov 19th 2010, 11:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

HelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond reputeHelenTD has a reputation beyond repute

We bought one of these: http://www.springfreetrampoline.com.au/

The springs are the white rods you see going diagonally below the mat. We decided on this brand, as our eldest is very accident-prone and it was the safest choice.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

fish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond reputefish.01 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HelenTD

The springs are the white rods you see going diagonally below the mat. We decided on this brand, as our eldest is very accident-prone and it was the safest choice.
If I was buying again I would get one of these as well as they last a lot longer and are safer. My normal one fell to bits (padding over springs, nets) when left out in the sun so was false economy.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 3:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all

Originally Posted by HelenTD

hi we have one of these and must say once you have had one / been on one you would never buy any other trampoline

good enough for the adults as well but they are a bit pricey

also read / watch the instructions as they are a big help with setting up ( as you would imagine )
Old Nov 20th 2010, 7:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Family of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond reputeFamily of 3 has a reputation beyond repute

They do look good, but pricey! Maybe I'll just get him socks .........
Old Nov 20th 2010, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

How long do kids generally play with trampolines? If he uses it for a few years it becomes more cost-effective.
Old Nov 20th 2010, 8:48 am
ah-beng

spalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond reputespalen has a reputation beyond repute

How long do kids generally play with trampolines? If he uses it for a few years it becomes more cost-effective.
according to ours negotiating for Christmas presents - Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
Old Nov 20th 2010, 7:22 pm
Forum Regular

Davesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to allDavesax is a name known to all

I dunno , keep looking - seems like the prices go up and down.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 3:49 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

I'm looking to replace my children's trampoline this year. They have a large oblong one which they have had for about three years and have bounced the hell out of it

They have well and truly had their money's worth from it, but the mat is starting to split and it's seen better days. Ours was a realative 'cheapie' from Target, but to be honest, I think this was best as my lot have added soap to it and water and turned it into a slide; they have up ended it and used it to throw themselves against, as well as teaching the dog various tricks on it. I don't think they would be doing that on it if I had spent $ 500++

It's not difficult to get your hands on a trampoline; just depends on how your child will use it and your budget.

Might even get a bargain in the post Xmas sales

Jules x

Last edited by julesandco; Nov 21st 2010 at 3:52 am.
Old Nov 21st 2010, 6:10 am
Just Joined

schtumm is an unknown quantity at this point

Get a Springfree - they're the best you can buy - We've met countless people who've had major fractures - lumbar/hips/knees/legs etc on the metal framed ones. They were invented in NZ but are available in Oz - ours is currently in a container waiting to be shipped over from Christchurch - we're in process of relocating to QLD. We bought ours as an ex-demo from the Canterbuty home show - and got about 25% off - it's the R79 medium round size. As far as how long will kids play with a trampoline - it's one of the best things we've every bought for our 3 - and teenagers/adults/friends have all been on it!!! Very safe - worth the extra few $$$ http://www.springfreetrampoline.com....show-australia ;o)x
Old Nov 21st 2010, 6:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by julesandco
I'm looking to replace my children's trampoline this year. They have a large oblong one which they have had for about three years and have bounced the hell out of it

They have well and truly had their money's worth from it, but the mat is starting to split and it's seen better days. Ours was a realative 'cheapie' from Target, but to be honest, I think this was best as my lot have added soap to it and water and turned it into a slide; they have up ended it and used it to throw themselves against, as well as teaching the dog various tricks on it. I don't think they would be doing that on it if I had spent $ 500++

It's not difficult to get your hands on a trampoline; just depends on how your child will use it and your budget.

Might even get a bargain in the post Xmas sales

Jules x
LOL, have visions of the son and the cats bouncing away in the back garden..........
Old Dec 8th 2010, 12:47 am
Just Joined

grefattys is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the springfree is in the perth, you may want to try that, save your postage. The quality is no doubt, but price is too high some how. As far as I know there are also some trampoline dealers sell Australia wide like lifespan trampolines, Vuly trampolines, and trampolines man. Just google and compare them
Old Dec 8th 2010, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

Gemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by grefattys
I think the springfree is in the perth, you may want to try that, save your postage. The quality is no doubt, but price is too high some how. As far as I know there are also some trampoline dealers sell Australia wide like lifespan trampolines, Vuly trampolines, and trampolines man. Just google and compare them
I'm very very close to Joondalup and have one I'd like to sell.

It has been used for about 3 days and then the kids simply haven't looked at it again.... what a waste of £299!!!

My email is [email protected] if you'd like me to take a photo. It is currently partially dismantled, but you would get the idea...

G x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.