Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where in Brisbane?

Where in Brisbane?

Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:32 am
Cool Dude

Hiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant future
Default Where in Brisbane?

If you live in Brisbane, Where?

Just a General poll.

I am in Logan...
Old Apr 11th 2005, 6:40 am
ABCDiamond

Default Re: Where in Brisbane?

Originally Posted by KyoShiroX

Just a General poll.

I am in Logan...
Victoria Point, Redlands

Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:11 am
Cool Dude

Hiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant futureHiro has a brilliant future

Ah cool
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:16 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Bayside, somewhere up the road from ABC .
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:31 am
Cool Dude

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
Ah right MrsDagboy, Cool
Old Apr 11th 2005, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

tabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to beholdtabby is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KyoShiroX

Just a General poll.

I am in Logan...
Hi

How do you find Logan?? How long you been there??
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Mt Gravatt East

Southside about 11kms from cbd.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:47 am
Rocket Scientist

MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kiwipaul
Mt Gravatt East

Southside about 11kms from cbd.
Thats almost Bayside Paul, well if we stretch it just a bit
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Kiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to beholdKiwipaul is a splendid one to behold

Thats almost Bayside Paul, well if we stretch it just a bit
Must admit I've never seen the attraction of Bayside as it's too much of a commute for me and their is no beach. Good if your into boating, kayaking, sailing, etc. But I prefer to be closer to the city for work, and drive down to the GC for the beach.

It's a good job we don't all like the same thing as otherwise Bayside would be overcrowded.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 10:58 am
Forum Regular

Sharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant futureSharpy67 has a brilliant future

Bayside, somewhere between Mrs D and ABCD!!!!!

Actually up the road from ABCD, but round the corner and abit again from Mrs D.
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:24 am
Rocket Scientist

Must admit I've never seen the attraction of Bayside as it's too much of a commute for me and their is no beach. Good if your into boating, kayaking, sailing, etc. But I prefer to be closer to the city for work, and drive down to the GC for the beach.

It's a good job we don't all like the same thing as otherwise Bayside would be overcrowded.
You're right, it's already too crowded!

Although Im not sure I agree with the too far comment, Im closer to the city than you are (although technically I doubt most people would think of where I live as Bayside )
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:30 am
Rocket Scientist

Originally Posted by Sharpy67

Was that you in the house around the corner waving to me when I was taking the kids to school this morning Sharpy?
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

You're right, it's already too crowded!

Although Im not sure I agree with the too far comment, Im closer to the city than you are (although technically I doubt most people would think of where I live as Bayside )
If you are closer than 11kms to the CBD you must be the cbd side of the motorway and Gateway bridge which I def wouldn't class as Bayside. I am 11kms by road to CBD not as the crow flies that is only 8.5kms (according to Brisbane UBD).
Old Apr 11th 2005, 11:56 am
Rocket Scientist

If you are closer than 11kms to the CBD you must be the cbd side of the motorway and Gateway bridge which I def wouldn't class as Bayside. I am 11kms by road to CBD not as the crow flies that is only 8.5kms (according to Brisbane UBD).
Sent you a PM
Old Apr 11th 2005, 12:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

JackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond reputeJackTheLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sharpy67

We're a bit to the left and down a bit from you then,

Cheers,
JTL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.