Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Where are all the Scottish hanging out??????

Where are all the Scottish hanging out??????

Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:23 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Where are all the Scottish hanging out??????

We are in Narellan Vale just 5 minutes from Campbelltown, Sydney at the moment,( its been a busy time and will updat you all soon from when we landed)

We are planning on heading up to Brisbane to have a look and was wondering where all the Scottish have settled cause the missus is missing a bit of the Glesga banter.

BTW anyone living anywhere near us?
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:27 am
(It's not my real name)

renth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond reputerenth has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where are all the Scottish hanging out??????

Maybe they're all at the chippie eating deep fried Mars bars:

More than 1.2 million people in Scotland are "abdominally obese" creating a heightened risk of health problems, according to a new study.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6955637.stm
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:34 am
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

There's loads of us in Melbourne
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:37 am
UK is Home

Sunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond reputeSunny_Glesga has a reputation beyond repute

I thought about starting the trend over here but the things are too expensive

QUOTE=renth;5220601]Maybe they're all at the chippie eating deep fried Mars bars:

More than 1.2 million people in Scotland are "abdominally obese" creating a heightened risk of health problems, according to a new study.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/6955637.stm[/QUOTE]
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:40 am
UK is Home

Too wet doon that way to come down for a bit of banter

Originally Posted by herrchook
There's loads of us in Melbourne
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sunny_Glesga
We are in Narellan Vale just 5 minutes from Campbelltown, Sydney at the moment,( its been a busy time and will updat you all soon from when we landed)

We are planning on heading up to Brisbane to have a look and was wondering where all the Scottish have settled cause the missus is missing a bit of the Glesga banter.

There is a mad scottish woman who lives by me who drinks a lot of gin (and anything else for that matter!). I'm surprised she hasn't seen this thread, her name is Stitch. I'll let her know there are more Scots heading this way!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 8:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Spent a few weeks in Brisbane in June and loved it, hoping to settle near Cleveland. Won't be out their till early next year.

Debbie
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:19 pm
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice

Well I'm still in Bermuda waiting for Brisbane celebrating the footie results....in fact watching the England highlights now...classic!
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:27 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

we are all deid. had a fatal mars bar supper.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

brissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to beholdbrissydeb is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
we are all deid. had a fatal mars bar supper.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:24 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Too wet doon that way to come down for a bit of banter
It's only rained twice (during the day) since we arrived 3 weeks ago.
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:25 pm
Sunny Sydney

Originally Posted by OzWannabee
There is a mad scottish woman who lives by me who drinks a lot of gin (and anything else for that matter!). I'm surprised she hasn't seen this thread, her name is Stitch. I'll let her know there are more Scots heading this way!
Actually you're right. I'm surprised she's not been on here already. Com on Ginny, where are you???
Old Aug 22nd 2007, 10:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

OzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud ofOzWannabee has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by herrchook
Actually you're right. I'm surprised she's not been on here already. Com on Ginny, where are you???

Maybe she's gone back to Scotland?? She not replying to my texts either!!
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 12:09 am
UK is Home

Ok so who wants to put me the missus and 2 mental weans up for a bit when the kids are off school first week in October or maybe suggest a few places we should stay to have a look around? we are thinking if feels right we may even make the move up there from Sydney, who knows
Old Aug 23rd 2007, 1:16 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Most of them are up the top end of the Gold Coast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.