Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

where are all the i've got it threads

where are all the i've got it threads

Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of
Default where are all the i've got it threads

I am waiting nervously for the phone call from our agent for the big yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, but I have noticed that I haven't seen anyone say it for a while now, have they shut the door on us for the year or what.
just wondered if anyone knows anything as the waiting is getting more painful each day. thanks
Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:50 am

amanda76 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: where are all the i've got it threads

cant help you sorry, but just wanted to say good luck and im sure you will hear soon

amanda
Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

coxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to allcoxfamuk is a name known to all

Apparently, the visa year runs from July to June, so they may have reached the limit on the number of visas they can issue for this year. Not to worry, though, as I understand it, the applications are just carried over until the next year, so should be hearing all those 'YEEEHAAA's again soon
Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:55 am
Forum Regular

rangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud ofrangersman has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by amanda76
cant help you sorry, but just wanted to say good luck and im sure you will hear soon

amanda
thank you I do hope so, had enough of have our life on hold,
rangersman
Old Jun 25th 2005, 9:55 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by rangersman
I am waiting nervously for the phone call from our agent for the big yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, but I have noticed that I haven't seen anyone say it for a while now, have they shut the door on us for the year or what.
just wondered if anyone knows anything as the waiting is getting more painful each day. thanks
Most of the 'Got Its' are also posted in the other forum!

R.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

island.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant futureisland.girl has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Carruss
Most of the 'Got Its' are also posted in the other forum!

R.
what other forum??
Old Jun 25th 2005, 1:51 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by island.girl
what other forum??
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=32
Old Jun 25th 2005, 2:35 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: where are all the i've got it threads

Originally Posted by island.girl
what other forum??
Sorry, I thought the original poster would have known about all the seperate areas on this site. This one is the Lifestyle one and most people would post their good news on the Immigration one.

Although you do get the odd over excited people who plaster it all over both. Not mentioning any names but she is about to drop a sprog!

Thanks Pollyana too, some people just want it on a plate eh!

R.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 3:54 pm
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

If it helps... we GOT our TRA today!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 25th 2005, 3:55 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rangersman
I hope I can help you out by posting mine early next week Watch this space

Last edited by wmoore; Jun 25th 2005 at 4:42 pm. Reason: Stupid laptop keyboards
Old Jun 25th 2005, 4:21 pm
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wmoore
I hope I can help you out y posting mine early next week ; Watch this space
I'm gonna join you Wayne.
Just wait til next Friday, I bet loads get it, me included hopefully.
Marie
Old Jun 25th 2005, 4:43 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Marie
Let's hope so.
Old Jun 25th 2005, 4:49 pm
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Marie
Me too hopefully - my CO has promised me !!