Reload this Page >

When Are You Going To Australia

When Are You Going To Australia

Old Jan 3rd 2007, 7:30 pm
Sth Coast, UK- soon Perth

inez&ade is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When Are You Going To Australia

Hi Mad.Chef

We are pretty much hoping to do exactly the same as you.

The only thing that our case officer is waiting for now is our medicals - we had to postpone them till later this month - but everything else is sorted. They've even had the interview with my sponsor and have taken the Assurer bond money, so it's really just the medicals.

We're hoping to have the visas by end of Feb / beginning of March and put the house up for sale soon. We want to see out the school year and make the most of our last summer holiday in the Northern Hemisphere to say goodbye to rellies & friends.

Hopefully we'll be on our way around Sept. 1st - well that's the plan!

Good luck with all your preparations to get ready for the big move. Keep me posted - we could end up on the same flights!

Inez
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 8:31 pm
BE Enthusiast

jules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud ofjules29 has much to be proud of

we are going to queensland probably townsville as soon as our house sells. hope we sell really quick as would love to be there for my birthday in april.
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 9:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by inez&ade
Hi Mad.Chef

We are pretty much hoping to do exactly the same as you.

The only thing that our case officer is waiting for now is our medicals - we had to postpone them till later this month - but everything else is sorted. They've even had the interview with my sponsor and have taken the Assurer bond money, so it's really just the medicals.

We're hoping to have the visas by end of Feb / beginning of March and put the house up for sale soon. We want to see out the school year and make the most of our last summer holiday in the Northern Hemisphere to say goodbye to rellies & friends.

Hopefully we'll be on our way around Sept. 1st - well that's the plan!

Good luck with all your preparations to get ready for the big move. Keep me posted - we could end up on the same flights!

Inez
hello inez
you never know we might get the same flight. we are just starting to sort the loft out araarararararar lots and lots of things.it just dont seem real yet . i was telling a friend at work .when i go next year..... then i thought o its this year not next year o sh~t . then it hit me. time does fly . all the best
Dave
Old Jan 4th 2007, 3:35 am
Forum Regular

jossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nice

Originally Posted by HOSM
I''m off to Perth on Friday!! OMG!! I have secured an apartment in West Perth and start my new job at the end of the month!!
Hi Mate

Noticed you said you have secured a apartment in West Perth, we stayed there when we first arrived (I work in West Perth now but live in Secret Harbour) mke sure you head out into Subiaco as there isn't much after 5pm open in West Perth, nice and peaceful with some otehr localities near by for things to do
Old Jan 4th 2007, 5:59 pm
Baz
BE Enthusiast

Baz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to allBaz is a name known to all

We have flights booked to Brisbane through Miami and LAX on the 18th April. We have the permanant residency visa, it all still hinges on whether i get a job offer though. If it all goes according to plan we will be in Brisbane for four months, then moving to Cairns.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ian & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond reputeIan & Sharon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ian & Sharon
I go on the 8th January, 6 days and counting

Bloody hell, nearly a year............that's gone quick
Old Dec 15th 2007, 5:58 am
BE Enthusiast

annkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud ofannkc has much to be proud of

we are going in may 08, cait wait for our new adventure to begin. yeeehaaaa perth here we come - more mad scots haha

annkc
Old Dec 15th 2007, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

sals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to allsals is a name known to all

3 weeks tomorrow YIPPEE
I can't wait
Old Dec 15th 2007, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

8th Jan 08 for us, getting very excited now

Flying to Melbourne from Heathrow with Korean Airways

See you all there

Rob, Helen & Caitlain
Old Dec 15th 2007, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

sarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to allsarahlou is a name known to all

5th Jan for us and boy has it gone quick !

sad thing is the house sale hasnt quite gone through so OH having to come back :curse:

Goldcoast is where we are heading !
sarah
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:38 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

We fly on 24th Jan (stopover in Hong Kong for 3 nights) arrive Perth 28th Jan
Old Dec 15th 2007, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

emigratingherberts will become famous soon enoughemigratingherberts will become famous soon enough

We go to Sydney a week on Thursday (28th Dec)
House in a complete mess and packers coming on Monday. Kids keep unpacking everything already packed. Ho hum perhaps I should just throw everything away
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

johnblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by emigratingherberts
We go to Sydney a week on Thursday (28th Dec)
House in a complete mess and packers coming on Monday. Kids keep unpacking everything already packed. Ho hum perhaps I should just throw everything away
I am going the same day with Singapore
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:30 pm

Bello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond reputeBello has a reputation beyond repute

August/september 2008
Old Dec 15th 2007, 4:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully June / July 08.

Well done to all those on the thread from Jan 07 who made it over in 2007!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.