Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

When, why and what?

When, why and what?

Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road
Default When, why and what?

Have i missed something, when did the date have an effect on visa grants, why is this so and what is the implication of the date of July the 1st........possibly ive missed some posts as i am trying to keep off this board as we are waiting for grant, sold our house, living at mothers and need to keep ourselves amused with something other than "WHEN ARE WE GETTING IT".........SO ANY ADVICE ABOUT THE ABOVE DATE IS WELCOME.
Thanks
Sudds
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:48 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: When, why and what?

Originally Posted by sudds
Have i missed something, when did the date have an effect on visa grants, why is this so and what is the implication of the date of July the 1st........possibly ive missed some posts as i am trying to keep off this board as we are waiting for grant, sold our house, living at mothers and need to keep ourselves amused with something other than "WHEN ARE WE GETTING IT".........SO ANY ADVICE ABOUT THE ABOVE DATE IS WELCOME.
Thanks
Sudds
Its the start of the new year for DIMIA so the visa issued count goes back to nil.
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

sudds is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by worzel
Its the start of the new year for DIMIA so the visa issued count goes back to nil.
So have they ran out of available ones now or do they wait until July to recomence issuing?
Thanks
Sudds........and is it worth the wait? lol
Old Jun 29th 2005, 12:56 pm
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sudds
So have they ran out of available ones now or do they wait until July to recomence issuing?
Thanks
Sudds........and is it worth the wait? lol
I don't know whether they have run out but there are also rumours that staff have been switched to finishing off all the really old applications at the expense of the recent ones (rules changed 12 months ago so that those that applied pre- July 04 waited a year and those after just a few months).

I think they added another 20,000 for the next year.

Try not to stress about it. You just move from one stressful thing to another

skills assessment > visa > medicals > house sale > closing out > finding rental > finding jobs...

It must be worth it or there wouldn't be so many of us going
Old Jun 29th 2005, 1:56 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

roll on july