Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

when are we suppose to get nervous....

when are we suppose to get nervous....

Old Jan 20th 2007, 12:48 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute
Default when are we suppose to get nervous....

We are having the packers coming on Wed & Thurs, handing over the house keys to the EA on friday flying off for 2 weeks holiday, and partying everyday from tomorrow until tuesday night, & we've done sod all in sorting things out.
so why are we so relax, I know we are suppose to be stress out.
Like to know if anybody went through this before they left every thing behind.
Old Jan 20th 2007, 3:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: when are we suppose to get nervous....

Originally Posted by chris and farideh
We are having the packers coming on Wed & Thurs, handing over the house keys to the EA on friday flying off for 2 weeks holiday, and partying everyday from tomorrow until tuesday night, & we've done sod all in sorting things out.

I didn't get nervous at all either. Didn't find it in the least bit stressful
Old Jan 20th 2007, 3:48 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't stress out until i got to OZ. I was calm as anything, even when they were packing our stuff. I think i was in shock more than anything and felt numb with it all. So i showed no emotion.
Like i said, until i got here i was OK. But when the shit hits the fan (in my case) i flipped
But i did have to live with my MIL for 2 months which drove me INSANE, so that didn't help

All the best
Old Jan 20th 2007, 7:30 am
BE Forum Addict

chris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond reputechris and farideh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulrachel
I didn't stress out until i got to OZ. I was calm as anything, even when they were packing our stuff. I think i was in shock more than anything and felt numb with it all. So i showed no emotion.
Like i said, until i got here i was OK. But when the shit hits the fan (in my case) i flipped
But i did have to live with my MIL for 2 months which drove me INSANE, so that didn't help

All the best
Thats exactly how I feel numb, I never felt like this before, its sort of scary in a funny way, oh I wonder how things will be in OZ when we land, that might make a bit nervous .
Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

jobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to alljobart is a name known to all

Thats exactly how I feel numb, I never felt like this before, its sort of scary in a funny way, oh I wonder how things will be in OZ when we land, that might make a bit nervous .

Bizarre, that's excactly how I feel now.... Felt like this since I got the visa in December. I though it was just me. Still can't belive it's going to happen, and I guess it won't really sink in till I get off the plane in OZ. I thought I'd be excited, but I'm not.......not yet anyway. It's TOTALLY different to how I thought I'd feel at this point....if that makes sense?..
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:05 am
BE Enthusiast

woody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant futurewoody1cruiser has a brilliant future

I didn't get nervous at all. Mind we flew out 3 weeks after the visa's were issued so not a lot of time. I do remember shedding a tear or 2 when I saw the removal truck drive off up the road. The leaving party went in a blur as well.

We have now been here 5.5 months and the nerves never hit.

Good luck

Debs