Reload this Page >

When To Expect Medical/Police Checks

When To Expect Medical/Police Checks

Old Jun 14th 2007, 6:44 pm
Just Joined

Leanne and Jay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When To Expect Medical/Police Checks

Hi Everyone.

Our Visa (136 MODL) application was sent 30 May by our agent over in New Zealand. Just wondering when we will be expecting the request for medicals and police checks.

If there is anyone out there that can give us some idea of when to expect them we would be very greatful.

Leanne and Jay.
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

Richard4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When To Expect Medical/Police Checks

hi there. Ours were requested around 4 months after our application was submitted.

think thats about average although some have waited longer and some shorter. so just hang in there
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

johnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to alljohnpod is a name known to all
Smile Re: When To Expect Medical/Police Checks

Hi I think we were very lucky as ours were requested 3 weeks after our acknowledgement. We have applied for a 136 visa - recieved in Oz 14th March, Acknowledgement 2nd May, case officer and request for meds/PCC 23rd May. Had our meds done yesterday so just waiting for PCC to be returned to us now (takes max of 40 days).

We have not used an agent, I think times often depend on how good your CO is and also what job you are planning to do. My OH is a Podiatrist and is on 'most wanted list'.

Good luck, just keep an eye on your inbox

Ali