When is the Election ?

Old Oct 5th 2004, 9:57 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough
Default When is the Election ?

Noticed that the $ is fluctuating badly in the build up
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:09 am
BE Enthusiast

darkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant futuredarkless has a brilliant future
Default Re: When is the Election ?

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
Noticed that the $ is fluctuating badly in the build up
Fluctuating!! Don't you mean plummetting!!

I hope that this doesnt keep on going down! I thought that traditionally there was a rise in the GBP-->AUD XR pre-christmas!
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:17 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

To answer your question it's this Saturday. Our tile suppliers have thrown a huge election day party just to celebrate it being over at last. Many expected the big man to go into self destruct mode over the last six weeks Howard's just a slime ball, Latham's a fool it's like choosing between a kick in the head or a kick in the goolies . Too close to call I reckon :scared:
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:25 am
A Bored of waiting member

stephenwhite68 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by darkless
Fluctuating!! Don't you mean plummetting!!

I hope that this doesnt keep on going down! I thought that traditionally there was a rise in the GBP-->AUD XR pre-christmas!
i know darkless but im sure it will go back up before you and i go ...
have faith everything will be ok
Old Oct 5th 2004, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice65 million is just really nice

We leave on 6th Dec, having sleepless night about the exchange rate, hope it picks up very sooon!
Old Oct 5th 2004, 11:47 am
Banned

Quinkana will become famous soon enoughQuinkana will become famous soon enough

$AU may strengthen to ~ $2.3 / £ - depends on the volume of coal and iron ore shipped to China.
Attached Thumbnails When is the Election ?-au%24-uk.jpg  
Old Oct 5th 2004, 12:01 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stephenwhite68
i know darkless but im sure it will go back up before you and i go ...
have faith everything will be ok
We converted approx. a year ago at the paltry falling figure of $2.29, the year before it had been up to 2.93 on my visa statement. Easy come easy go, just got to get on with it and work harder now we're here