Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

When did you enrol your kids in school?

When did you enrol your kids in school?

Old Jun 9th 2007, 6:59 pm
Forum Regular

coriuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default When did you enrol your kids in school?

We are probably moving around the end of 2008, to coincide with the end of the school year. My son will be almost 7 and will be in grade 2 i think. I think we will be moving to the Hills area of Sydney, how do you go about enrolling kids in schools before you know where you are going to live. Or do you just wait until you arrive.?
Old Jun 9th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

mad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to beholdmad.chef is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: When did you enrol your kids in school?

Originally Posted by coriuk
We are probably moving around the end of 2008, to coincide with the end of the school year. My son will be almost 7 and will be in grade 2 i think. I think we will be moving to the Hills area of Sydney, how do you go about enrolling kids in schools before you know where you are going to live. Or do you just wait until you arrive.?
Hi we are going out to Perth on 1st October this year. We have a 6 year old and he will go into year 1 again for a term and then start year 2 in February 2008. We are waiting till we get there as we need to be living in the area for the school to take us.

Also I think it will be hard to pick a school unless you know someone who goes to the school and can recommend one.

Sarah
Old Jun 9th 2007, 10:46 pm

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: When did you enrol your kids in school?

Originally Posted by coriuk
get in touch with the schools in the area they are usually all listed on the internet and have e-mail addresses, ask them to send you out information packs and enrolment forms