Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Whats in your name!

Whats in your name!

Old Jun 30th 2005, 6:35 pm
NorthLakes, Brissy

wargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond reputewargod has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Whats in your name!

My dad traced our roots back to the Doomsday book where we were called Wargod !
Old Jun 30th 2005, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

cantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to allcantwait is a name known to all

Originally Posted by kris maynard
There are loads of weid and wonderful names of users on this site
I was totally unoriginal and used my own name
So how did you choose yours?

This is a keep me amused thread as my TRA is going tomorrow :scared:
So please humour me

Cheers All
Kris
Just like it says "cant wait" thats me 2yrs down the line and still waiting to go to Aus first having to do the TRA stuff, then the visa application took forever (Pre-July) now we cant sell the house, i really cant wait to get to Brisbane.

Paula.
Warring ton, Cheshire.
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:08 pm
Master of verbal pish©

soapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond reputesoapy© has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scossie
Less of that Soapster!!

oh no, my dads joined the forum lmao
Old Jun 30th 2005, 10:42 pm
Forum Regular

it_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to allit_hooker is a name known to all

Originally Posted by soapy
i was gonna do that too, but decided against it.
frank, ulanda, chris karen
I'm sure **** would've claimed copyright and set the lawyers on you!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 12:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

On the day I'd decided to log on I'd fallen through the patio doors when I was going to put out the rubbish the proceeded to trip up on the way back in. My Aussie other half was laughing about how 'Un-Co' I am - (Aussie version of clumsy - short for un-coordinated) and it stuck in my mind. If I'd known I wasn't just going to ask a quetion about second stage spouse visa and that I'd be here most days talking rubbish then I would have thought of something better.
Oh and my real name is Jemma
Old Jul 1st 2005, 12:31 am
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Geordie because I used to live there (but I'm originally from Yorkshire) and George because of a pub I used to spend too much time in (and I'm really called Nichola). And I aim to confuse.